CHAPTER 7

Dreea's POV

The next morning as soon as we entered the school premises the female population started squealing and whispering as soon as they saw Tao, some boys stopped to look at me but Tao looked at them as if saying "not her dude" and they turned their heads away. Haha, I must admit that his stare is scary.

As soon as we entered the classroom a ball of paper landed on my head and I thought to myself not again please, believe me, bullying is horrible. I definitely don't want to go back to the old times.

Then Chen told me that the paper was meant to hit Baekhyun and apologized (he didn't look sorry though), which made me feel relieved.

"Sorry Dreea, they are very childish you have to get used to it, believe me, they are worse. Once they scared me to death and I couldn't face the guys for three months straight because... Ugh... Nevermind"

"You peed" said Lay innocently

"Yah! There's a reason I didn't say it!" Suho blushed.

I looked at him and tried to imagine the scene...

Pft...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I started laughing really hard and Suho hid his face in embarrassment.

After two minutes of laughing I just walked towards Min Jae, who was reading a book in her seat, still smiling.

"Hi Jae"

"Hi Dreea, how are you doing?" She asked me smiling

I shrugged "I'm doing fine, I guess"

"You look less nervous and shy than yesterday"

"I was just scared of being bullied again"

"Again?"

"Yeah... I have been bullied for being rich and ugly since forever"

"Really? I think you are pretty, I hope you have a better time here" I thought she was just being polite so I shrugged again

"She's not like that" Sehun and Chanyeol butted in at the same time.

"She is" said Suho and D.O said back

"Aish, I'm talking to her not you guys" she rolled her eyes... Woah, she's really cool.

Just then Jessica entered the classroom and I felt Jae stiffen even though she was able to keep a normal expresion, strange.

"Le-let's talk later, ok Dreea?" I knew that she was indirectly asking me to leave so I went to my seat and then Baekhyun came running towards me.

"Dreea can I apply some eyeliner on your eyes please? We will both look really beautiful!!"

Really Baek?

"No! Let's see how loud you can fart!" Said Chen happily

What the-?!

"Yah! How can you say that to a lady?" scolded Suho

"Aish, appa can I at least apply the eyeliner?" Pouted Baekhyun

"No" phew, thanks app- I mean, Suho

I giggled when the pair of dorks left and snuck behind Chanyeol and pinched his ears while the latter was talking with Kyungsoo.

He screamed and started chasing them both around the classroom yelling at them.

Kai entered the classroom just then and Chen bumped into him, he would have fallen if he didn't have fast reflexes, uh oh...