CHAPTER 60

I seriously have to bring things faster xD chapter 60 already! I calculate there's no more than 30 chapters left, I hope I get to finish this before the year ends :D

200 followers!! :') I'm really really happy, feel free to follow me everyone!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

<Other day>

Dreea's POV

When classes ended for us we went back home, at first I thought it would be nice to be exempted from our usual activities because we would rest more, but we have been playing around so much that even my hair is tired.

After we changed clothes Chanyeol insisted on cooking our food so Sarang and I stayed in his room.

She rummaged in her backpack and took out three sheets of paper.

"Look mommy, I draw this earlier at school" she said giving them to me.

When I saw them I smiled and I felt my eyes watering so I tried to avoid her gaze.

"This are beautiful Sarang"

One was a family, our 'family' and it was labelled with 'Yoda daddy', 'Small mommy' and 'cutie Sarang'.

Just to let you know guys... I'm not small.

Another one was a kid I supposed was Sarang playing in a camp full of Sunflowers, but what caught my attention is that she draw herself as if she had my age, that's when I noticed that even though she accepted the idea of dying a long time ago there's a corner of her mind that would love to survive and have a normal life.

"Oh, and this one is for you" she said pointing at the third one, which I noticed was Chanyeol because the hair was silver colored. "I have another one for daddy and then later you can just hang the other two in your living room when granny lets you live with appa".

Yeah, she met my parents some days ago. They loved her! Chanyeol's parents will arrive this Saturday for the surgery though.

"Thank you baby girl" I said and hugged her.

She giggled "but mommy, why did daddy's hair became like that? He is not that old, not even Ms. Go has hair like that"

I laughed "he dyed it, he liked that color for some reason"

She thought about it a bit and nodded "my daddy looks old but super handsome like that"

'And sexy' I thought, but I pushed it away.

I smiled at her "he does"

Yeah... I admit it suits him, even though his original hair makes him look more normal.

We just stayed playing there for a while until we ended up tickling each other.

"HAHAHAHA... Stop... Please... HAHAHA... Baby stop... I... Can't... HAHAHAHA... Breath!" I exclaimed.

She finally stopped, she was laughing as if she just saw the funniest thing ever while I laid in the bed gasping for air like a fish that was taken out of the water.

When we finally recovered we smiled at each other and saw a flash.

We looked and Chanyeol was leaning in the door holding a camera and grinning like a fool.

Without me noticing, my heart started beating faster, I think it's because of what Sarang and I did a while ago.

"O-oh Channie you are here!"