CHAPTER 32

Dreea's POV

"Noona!" The guys shouted and she smiled kindly at them.

"Oppa, when did you guys arrive?" Jae asked them, which left the rest of us (the new ones) more confused, I even saw TOP go green when she called the guy 'oppa', if you know what I mean.

"Oh, I arrived yesterday and he just came a while ago, he came straight here" the girl said smiling and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty.

I don't blame Chanyeol for having a debility for her, I looked at him and he was smiling, no trace of his jerk self in his expression.

The thought gave me goosebumps but I tried to ignore it.

Ms. Kim interrupted looking at them, I think she doesn't like long welcomes.

"Guys, I think you should present yourselves, we have new students"

They looked surprised and I saw them scan the room with their eyes.

When the girl's eyes landed on me she raised an eyebrow and looked at Chanyeol, who was by my side, as if wanting an explanation.

He mouthed an 'I'll tell you later' and she nodded before turning her attention to the guy beside her.

She flashed him a smile and they introduced theirselves.

"Hello, my name is Byun Baek Beom, I'm Baekhyun's brother and I own satellites and hotels around the world as well as a nuclear plant" he said and flashed a smile.

Then it was the girl's turn.

"Hello, I am Park Yoora, I'm Chanyeol's sister and I own KBS and SBS and MBC, I am a reporter"

I almost wanted to dig my own tomb right here and now, she is his sister?

Ms. Kim spoke "I know that you guys know them and everything but they will be coming the entire week to give you lessons on how to manage a business and have a correct use of professional language, treat them as teachers when it's class time, arasseo?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim" we all said.

"Good, I'll leave them to you then, good luck" she told Baekbeom and Yoora before leaving the classroom.

The guys started asking them a lot of questions non-stop until Chanyeol shut them up.

"Questions later, lets wait until lunch time and then you can ask them whatever you want" he said looking at his sister.

"Easy for you to say, you had yesterday to do your own interview" said Baekhyun as he glared at his brother crossing his arms "and to think that Baekbeom didn't even bother to tell me that he was coming"

His brother smiled sheepishly "surprise?"

Yoora chuckled and took control of everything, she shut them up and they started giving us classes like true professionals, well, they are professionals.

"Pst... Chanyeol..." I nudged him and he turned his attention to me frowning.

"What?" He whispered.

"How come your sister is so professional? She looks our age, she even called you 'oppa' yesterday" I whispered back but the discretion ended when he chuckled loud enough for the rest to hear.

Everyone looked at us and I played dumb looking at him giving him a what-is-wrong-with-you look just as the others but I was hoping my mouth didn't betray me as I tried to suppress my laughter as he sulked in his seat.

"Care to share the joke, dear brother?" Yoora said looking at him, but I didn't miss the look she gave me before turning her attention to Chanyeol, not a rude one but more like a questioning one.