CHAPTER 64

Wattpad was on its period, it didn't let me paste my drafts of this chapters so I had to rewrite them over here u.u sorry for making you wait, I have only finished typing one.

Ps. I WENT TO BIG BANG's CONCERT A FEW DAYS AGO AND I DONT THINK I'LL EVER GET OVER IT!!! THEY WERE PERFECT OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE I SAW GD, SEUNGRI, TAEYANG, DAESUNG AND T.O.P!!!! I LITERALLY HAD THEM 3 METERS AWAY FROM ME!! Or maybe less xD
--- Min Jae will be jealous of me for wanting to steal her boyfriend lol

Okay enough, now read :)

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

"YOU WHAT?!" Kai exclaimed.

Wow, he actually reacted.

I whined "do I have to repeat it?"

"Yes"

I bit my lip "I like Chanyeol"

He was silent for a minute while he studied my face.

At the end he sighed. "Wow, you actually do"

"What makes you think so?"

He raised his brows "you are getting a stupid look just by saying it and you go all reddish while puking rainbows as if you were on a f*cking fairytale"

I wiped my mouth only to notice it was not even possible to puke rainbows.

He crossed his arms and leaned against a tree that was here in the garden "what I don't understand is what you see in him"

"Well, Chanyeol is-"

He raised his hands "you know what? Don't tell me, I don't want to hear your girly fantasies"

I rolled my eyes.

We sat down in the grass and I was surprised when he smirked "so... You and Chanyeol huh?"

I nodded slightly and sighed "but I don't think something will ever happen between us, I mean, he just doesn't treat me badly anymore but that's just it, I don't think he will ever think of me that way"

He looked at me with a 'duh' face "are you f*cking serious Huang Dree Ah?"

I tilted my head "what?"

He rolled his eyes "I may not be a mushy mushy guy when I'm with them but even Mr. Bean would notice that that dumbo pole is head over heels for you"

I blushed even harder "please don't give me false hopes, maybe this liking is just my hormones" I noticed he tried to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah, laugh about it... Jerk" I said the last part quietly.

The flash of playfulness I saw a bit earlier vanished instantly.

I tilted my head "why do you hold it in?"

He put a blank face on "hold in what?"

"Your laughter... You can laugh you know?"

His eye twitched before his shoulders relaxed "it's not that easy... Look Dreea, I understand that Chanyeol and you are able to look at things positively most of the time but my reality is not the same as yours"

*but you should let your laughter go out if you feel like it* I thought.

I bit my lip and looked at the ground as I cut some grass "I know it's not the same Kai... But we didn't have it easy either"

He was silent for a moment "at least your family loves you, can you imagine what it feels like to face my father and sisters every single day and be treated like trash? Screw the physical aggression, I can live with that... But the emotional hurt I get is what makes it impossible for me to be happy"