CHAPTER 28

Dreea's POV

When Tao left Luhan faced me.

"Let's go?" He asked acting as a gentleman and offering his hand while bowing.

I giggled and held it.

I don't really mind having this kind of skinship with him, at first it was weird but I promised Luhan I'll try to like him for real so I'm trying my best to do it, it normal now even though I don't feel anything special at all.

We arrived to the mall and went in talking about a lot of things, we even talked about his life in the USA.

"Was there someone special back in the States?"

Hey, I'm curious.

"Special as in, a special girl?" He asked me.

"Yep, did you see a girl as a woman back there?"

He thought for a bit and shook his head "not really, I won't deny that there's a lot of beautiful girls, they are also nice but I never felt something special towards any of them"

"Really?"

Weird, if they were pretty and nice why not? Luhan is also a good guy so there was obviously an opportunity for something to happen.

He nodded "well, there was this girl named Seulgi, she was really pretty, she was nice, funny, cute and talented, even rich. She liked me, so I tried to return her feelings"

He sighed and continued "I tried, hard... But... It was as if my heart was left behind with you, it doesn't matter how hard I tried to look at her as a woman I would keep thinking about what I left behind"

I was blushing by now, but I didn't feel like melting which was strange because three months ago I would have jumped in happiness hearing that.

"You didn't feel anything towards her?"

"I'm not sure, I think I was finally starting to like her, but then I found your actual contact details and talked to your parents, I got really excited and I didn't see her ever again since summer break started, I was homeschooled when classes started just as my parents told me and then they told me we were coming here"

I felt a pang of guilt "Sorry"

"Why would you apologize?"

"Because of me, you didn't get to have your love story with her, you came back to us and I can't even return your feelings"

He smiled and ruffled my hair "don't be sorry. Whether you like it or not, you will be with me for the rest of your life" he said mischievously and I hit his arm playfully.

He turned serious "and you already promised me that you'll try, I won't give up so easily and I already promised you that I'll wait what it takes for you to love me back"

I hugged him "thanks Lulu"

After a while he released me and clapped once "okay, enough for the drama, I took you out so we have fun so the last one to reach the cinema is a rotten egg!" He said and ran towards the entrance.

"Yah! That's not fair!" I shouted and started running as well.

People looked at us as if we were crazy but who cares? Well, it's true that you don't see a pair of teenagers running and shouting around a mall full of people daily but we only live once, might as well have fun.

We ran for our lives and

He won

"Now you owe me twice missy" he said and smirked.