CHAPTER 43

Happy 50K!! Oh God I love you guys! Thank you for supporting this story! I really love it when you comment 😂

Anyways, have you heard about Tao? I'm veeeryyy sad right now, I refuse to believe he'll leave us, he promised. But I have faith, SM wants to reach an agreement and improve things, I'm sure they don't want to let him go and Tao loves his job so... I hope my father-in-law reaches an agreement with them, let's give all the love we can to the members! #StayStrongEXO #WeBelieveInYouTao

Ps. Triple crowns! I hope they complete them this week! xD they have two now! Let's wait for M'countdown tonight! Continue supporting them!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

I let out a satisfied grin when I finished eating the last nugget left and leaned back on my chair as I started patting my stomach congratulating it for ingesting everything successfully.

Ring~

I looked at Chanyeol as he took out his phone, I saw his eyes lighten up and answered.

"What's up Baek?"

I looked at Sarang, she was hiding a grin with both of her hands and I did the same seeing that, she must've noticed that hey are really close.

Chanyeol's mood changed.

I frowned, he had a worried face and I tried to think positive and imagine that they just finished the stack of food instead of an accident or something.

"What?"

He frowned.

"But I can..." He was interrupted, making his frown deepen.

He sighed "aish... Okay, see you, please deal with Tao and Luhan"

He hung up and looked at Sarang "uncle Baek said we can spend the night out, wanna play? We have time"

Sarang's smile widened "really? Yehet! Appa, can you play with me?"

He nodded and pinched her cheek "of course, go on I'll be with you in a minute, I want to spend some time with mommy"

Sarang giggled and ran toward the playground after winking at me.

I shook my head in amusement, kids this days.

When I was sure she was far enough I turned to the jerk tower.

"What do you mean we can spend the night out?"

He looked at me raising a brow "duh, that we can spend the night out"

I sighed "I know, but why?"

He grimaced a bit "it's raining hard outside and dark already, it would be dangerous if we drive back now"

I pouted "but I want to see Lulu and my brother, I haven't spent time with them, if you drive carefully nothing will happen"

He frowned and stood up "I don't want Sarang and you to get injured..." My eyes widened. "They would kill me" he added rapidly after a bit as if realizing what he just said.

Then he hurriedly went to the playground and started playing like a kid, looking for Sarang bending down and standing on his tiptoes while trying to look for her or reach her, I enjoyed my time looking at them playing as if both of them were the same age but Chanyeol looked very funny because it was actually prohibited that he went in because of his size, he couldn't catch Sarang so after a while he got tired of trying to do so and just came to sit again when another girl arrived and started playing with her.