CHAPTER 65

I'm literally in the highway right now xD I prefer to upload the chapter now than make you wait another day :)

Excuse my grammatical errors and all of that, I'll edit that later :)

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

"Henry give it back to me!"

He moved it farther away from me.

My eyes followed it.

The thing I wanted to have the most right now.

The thing that will make me happier right now.

The remote control.

"No, you are not watching any more dramas Huang Dree Ah"

I gasped "why?!"

"Because I'm going to develop an addiction to them as well and I can't!"

I narrowed my eyes at him and put my hands on my waist "why? Are you afraid of falling for Kim Tan, Min Joon, Dal Po, Jung Hoo, Jun Pyo, Young Do-"

He covered my mouth "shut it Dreea, we won't watch more dramas and that's final"

I whined "but I want to watch!!"

He was about to answer back but I stopped him.

"Besides, we can be drama buddies!!"

We were so busy bickering that we didn't notice the bell of the entrance rang, signaling a customer came.

But I was starting to convince Henry using the great DreeaPower.

"Look Henry you can even come to my house and have a sleepover with a lot of food and dramas! I know you are scared of the dark and everything so I would let you sleep with me but Tao gets scared as well so might as well you guys accompany each other, you just have to tell me beforehand in case I am busy or-"

I interrupted my blabbering when Henry suddenly looked somewhere behind me and his eyes widened.

I looked behind me and I was surprised when I saw Chanyeol standing there looking just as handsome- I mean, looking as tall and derpy as always.

He looked in shock.

"S-sleep together?" He mumbled to himself.

Now he will misunderstand it and will think badly of me, oh the joy.

"Hi Chanyeol" the both of us said pretending we didn't hear.

"The usual? I'll/Henry go and grab it" we said in unison, making us chuckle.

He frowned and looked at the both of us, a mixture of angriness and sadness evident in his eyes "what are you guys to each other?"

Henry hugged me by the waist "isn't it obvious?"

I elbowed him in his ribs making him release me to hold the spot I hit and glared at me.

He'll get over it.

"Actually Henry-" I was about to spill his secret but Henry instantly covered my mouth.

"No Dreea let me tell him myself"

He winked at me and turned to face him.

"I like Dreea, what are you going to do about it? What is it to you?"

What The Pineapple is he saying?!

That's when realization came to me, I didn't really think about it before but I had assumed that Chanyeol knew about Henry since they met way before I met them but I just noticed he is actually unaware of it.