CHAPTER 55

Warning: you may be confused at first.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

D.O's POV

"Ouch!!! Yah! Kyungsoo that hurts!!"

Yeah, I hit him, that stupid bacon strip.

"Shut up then" I told him.

"Grandpaaa, D.O is being mean again" Baekhyun whined while rubbing the spot I hit earlier.

"Kyungsoo please be patient, you know how important Chanyeollie is to him" Suho said while patting his head.

Chen nodded in agreement, as always teaming up with his partner in crime.

Okay let me explain, today Chanyeol didn't come to school and he's not answering Baekhyun's calls (no one's calls actually), we are in the cafeteria but everyone is starting to feel uneasy and worried thanks to Baekhyun.

Dreea intervined while stuffing a Xiu- A steamed bun in her mouth. "Maybe he got sick"

Baekhyun gasped making everyone roll their eyes.

"You worry too much" Kris said.

Dreea tapped her chin with her index finger. "But it's strange to be honest, he's never absent and he always tells someone about his whereabouts, he even tells us whenever he goes to the WC in the phone chatroom (and I don't even know why he does it)"

As soon as she said that something clicked in my mind, I straightened up and I turned to Lay.

"What day is today?"

They all looked at me with confused faces.

"Uuh..."

Why did I ask HIM?

"Nevermind, Jae what day is today?"

She furrowed her eyebrows "January 10th, why?"

I cursed and stood up.

"Sorry hyung, I'll take Dreea" I told Luhan before dragging her away from the table until we were out of the building, ignoring everyone.

When I stopped Dreea finally pried my hands off her.

"Yah, what is your problem?"

I sighed "sorry"

She must've noticed my troubled face because she looked at me with concern "it's okay, is something wrong Dyo?"

I smiled a bit and shook my head "not really... I mean, I am okay, but Chanyeol isn't and that doesn't make me feel any good"

She suddenly looked worried.

"What happened Kyungsoo?"

I smiled a bit at her reaction and I knew I was making the right decision.

I'll do it for him. It's time.

"He needs you"

"What are you talking about? What happened to him? Is he okay?"

I patter her head "I'm sure you'll know where to find him, go Dreea"

She hesitated at first but her expression became determined and she nodded.

"I will"

I smiled at her and saw her go out of the school, I put my hands in my pockets and turned around to go back in.

I trust you Chanyeol, you'll know what to do.

Dreea's POV

I ran all the way to Han River, I don't know why but I had the urge to be there for him even though I don't have the slightest idea of what's going on.