CHAPTER 1

[A/N this happens before the actual story begins, you must read this] <<< I mean the first chapters

Dreea's POV

"Tao gege can we go to the park nearby? I am already bored of our playground in the backyard, I want to have more friends, our cousins are not even here because they went to Korea" I asked while pouting to my 8-years-old gege.

"Dreea, mom and dad said that we can't go out there when they are abroad" He told me.

"But they are never home, can't we just ask for permission from our maids? I feel lonely".

Tao ge sighed, I now know that I convinced him but I am not really surprised, he loves his little sister too much to say 'no' to me, awesome, isn't it?

"Alice jie" He called. Alice is my personal maid.

"Yes master?" Alice asked when she arrived.

"Can we go to the park nearby for a while? I know our parents said we can't but we are really bored, please jiejie, we promise to behave" my dear brother pleaded while doing that powerful aegyo of his.

"Aww sure thing, but make sure to come back before it gets dark, understand?"

"Of course!" Both Tao and me shouted while running to our respective bedrooms to get ready.

I came running downstairs and made sure I had my cellphone with me just in case something happened before dragging gege with me on the way out because I was really excited and he looked like he would take all his time to be ready to go out.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" I said while skipping happily to the door saying goodbye to the maids and the guards with Tao trailing behind me.

"Yah! Wait for me! You are going too fast!"

"No, you are too slow!" I shouted while sticking out my tongue and running towards the park.

Here in Beijing are a lot of parks and it's something I love about living here, my mom is Korean, and my dad is Chinese, so they decided to live here due to my family's business because it's easier to manage it here because the main office is here in Beijing, but the business is international so my parents travel a lot and is strange to see them at home.

When we arrived to the park we spotted some kids playing soccer and decided to wait for them to finish while sitting on a bench so we could befriend them and see if we can play in the playground or something with them.

We were just sitting there until I suddenly remembered something that made look at my brother grinning.

"Gege can you please buy me a chocolate ice cream in the store that is next block?" I asked with pleading eyes, I have a thing for chocolate ice cream since I can remember, it's the best invention ever.

"Ok ok, but I'm just going because I want one as well" He said while standing up and then he started walking towards the store.

I was waiting for him to come back but I got bored so I took out my phone and started playing Temple Run 2 trying to surpass my record.

I was so immersed with playing that I didn't notice a ball was kicked and I looked at my right when I heard a loud 'thud', the ball had landed a meter away from me and I knew it was from the kids that were playing soccer, I looked up to see them coming here so I stood up and took the ball and when they were near I extended my arms to give it to one of the guys with a smile on my face.

"Yah, where did you get that phone? It looks expensive, who did you steal it from?" Said one of the guys.

"It is mine, my parents gave it to me" I answered starting to feel intimidated by their stares.

"Don't lie, you stole it right?"

"I am saying the truth I swear it's mine" I said with confidence.

"So, I think that you are one of that spoiled brats whose parents give everything they want and looks down on other people right?" He inquired.

"T-Thats not my intention, I-I just want to be your friend I c-came here with my brother" I am still seven years-old but people already treated me as if I was a spoiled kid and ill-mannered, they didn't say anything to my brother because he is a boy so they don't really mess with him.

"Are you calling me liar? The fact that you are rich doesn't give you that right" he said and pushed me to the ground.

"Ouch! What is your problem?"

I winced when a punch landed on my stomach.

"Are you going to continue?"

"Continue what? I'm a girl you should respect me!" I asked and tried to stand up.

"Brat" he said and pulled my hair.

"Maybe you are the brat here, I am rich but I have manners and I know how to treat people nicely, but I guess that is not your case, right?" I said but regreted it the moment I saw that he was about to kick me, I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came.

"Yah! Let me go! Who are you?" I opened my eyes to see a 5-years-old looking kid grabbing the guy's foot.

"Her brother, so don't dare to mess around with my sister, I'm warning you" the stranger said, I looked at him with inquiring eyes but when our eyes met I got the message: Play along with me.

"As if a kiddo like you could beat me"

"Let's do this, we play a soccer match, the first one to score two goals wins, if you win, you can continue hitting her" WHAT?! Is he nuts?! "But if you lose you are leaving immediately and you are never going to mess with her again" now that sounds better but he looked so young that he doesn't have a chance of winning, ahuhu I don't want to get beaten by a boy, where is Tao?!

The guy smirked "Deal" then he looked at me "looks like your brother doesn't really love you, does him?" I just stared at him with no facial expression.

They started playing and I saw something really amazing, my savior was playing as if he was born in a soccer field, he was so good that he didn't even last even three minutes to be able to score the two goals.

The guy's friends were looking at him impressed as well as me. My savior smiled as we watch the other kids leaving, then he walked up to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me looking concerned like an old man.

I giggled "Yes, thank you-" I trailed confused when I noticed that I didn't know the stranger's name.

"The name is Luhan"

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Edited: July 4th, 2015

Vote, comment, share and love~ <3