CHAPTER 37

OMG the comeback is almost here!!!! I'm dying, the new songs are amazing!!! I can't wait really, have you seen the fancams? My poor wallet, and the DVD of Chapter 1 is almost out as well!

Guess what? 😂 I'm having exams this week and the next one, so I'll do something, I'll upload the chapters gradually so I don't leave you hanging xD don't worry, in two weeks I'm having spring break so I'll repay you then with many chapters

Please pray so author-nim has good grades in her exams and doesn't die because of all the projects, see ya!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

I grabbed the piece of chocolate cake that fell from my plate and popped it into my mouth savoring every bit of it.

Click

I looked up to see Henry standing in front of me grinning while holding his camera.

"This will be a good bribe later on" he said looking at the picture.

"Hey, delete that" I said pouting making him chuckle and before I reacted he had already taken another one.

"Waaah, this picture was actually nice and cute, should I send it to... Luhan? Kai? Chanyeol? Or should I just send it to the three of them...?" He asked pretending to talk with himself but I knew he was just teasing me.

I raised a brow "I understand why you would send it to Lulu, but how do the jerks come into the picture?"

He grinned sheepishly "because"

I sighed and he ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry Dreea, they don't hate you"

I looked at him "Kai hates everyone, Chanyeol hates girls and mostly me, he even admitted it when we were in a truce... And Luhan... I know he doesn't hate me but the complete opposite, but Henry, I'm hurting him, if only you had seen his face when he saw all those pictures at school... What kind of fiancé am I? I'm hurting him and he is my best friend (no offense), I can't even return his feelings"

Instead of saying anything he just hugged me.

"Don't worry, those handsome guys will come to their senses soon, just wait until Luhan has some time by himself and get back to his perfect self, it was just a project anyways"

I giggled at his words, if only the guys heard him... I wonder if the ones who know him are aware that he is gay.

"Thanks Henry" I said sincerely.

Who would've thought that the bully Luhan saved me from would become this important to me?

"Ejem..."

We looked at the source of the sound only to see Chanyeol glaring at us.

I separated from Henry awkwardly.

"U-uh, would y-you... I-I mean, t-the same as a-always, r-right j-jerk tower?" I don't know why I started stuttering but I just got nervous the moment I saw Chanyeol.

I suppressed the urge to explain what he saw, me hugging Henry I mean.

He rolled his eyes "you stutter and you still call me that... Just give me my food, fast"

I sighed while rolling my eyes and typing in the cashier.

"Hi Chanyeol!" Said Henry happily and raised his hand to high-five only to be totally ignored by the jerk.

My friend frowned and for some reason he ended up smirking while looking at me and him alternatively.

I decided to ignore it and go to get Chanyeol's precious cake.