CHAPTER 49

Chanyeol's POV

The next day after what happened to Min Jae was B-O-R-I-N-G.

That day we just went to the girls' suite even though Min Jae complained saying she was okay and we kept playing Monopoli. I repeat, it was boring.

But the next days it was amazing! We went somewhere in the mornings and in the afternoons we played in the sea or in the pool.

There were also a lot of girls that tried to seduce us, but we didn't mind them so the girls that were with us were the ones receiving the hate.

And we feel bad about it because they are doing nothing wrong, I mean, I know we are handsome and everything but those girls should know their limits if they don't want to look cheap.

Our girls dealt with it fine though.

Jessica is scary but cool, you should've seen her that time when a group of girls tried to play some prank on them... We still laugh about it, those girls never showed up again.

Min Jae... She doesn't say anything mean to them nor reacts unless they say something bad to Dreea (Jessica can protect herself just fine), I seriously don't understand her personality because she's so kind that I think she would get along with Baekhyun's grandmother perfectly, maybe that's why Lay likes her.

Dreea... That kiddo is also weird, at first she would tease us about it but I think she grew tired of the hate they are receiving, she has Luhan and Tao being overprotective of her so she can actually be the childish person she is in those moments not minding the critics she receives but we know she's annoyed by it and a bit scared thanks to her past.

She would roll her eyes once in a while being a bit annoyed though, I'm surprised she hasn't exploded, that girl can be a bit scary when she gets angry.

Tomorrow is my sister's wedding, you'd think that I would be the typical jealous brother but it's not like that, I got to know Baek Beom hyung even before I met Baekkie so he got my approval since day 1, my noona and hyung were always close and were the president and vice-president in their high school years so everyone shipped them together and they started dating in sophomore year.

Hm...

Yeah...

If you are wondering where everyone is at, I don't know.

This afternoon we played in the sea and had dinner after that so everyone parted ways when we finished but when I arrived to my room with Bacon he locked himself in the balcony to call Taeyeon, I took a shower and went to bed for some hours, I got bored so I decided to go out because he would normally last many hours talking to his girlfriend so now I'm walking in the sea shore, a bit far from the hotel but not too much.

Damn, just now I'm realizing that I have been thinking as if someone was actually reading my thoughts, how stupid.

Without thinking I let out an amused laugh and looked around hoping no one saw that but thankfully this place was alone.

When I decided to go back it was very dark by now, I got a phone call.

📞Phone Conversation📞

Me: Kyungsoo-yah!

D.O: shut up and listen.

I pouted.

Me: what is it?

D.O: Dreea got lost.

Me: what?!

D.O: Jess called Luhan telling him that she left some hours ago and doesn't answer her phone, we've been looking for her but nothing.

Me: why did they let her go out alone?!