CHAPTER 26

Author's POV

The next day everyone at school was looking at Chanyeol and Dreea because they weren't fighting and bickering like an old couple as always, they were even talking animatedly with each other.

The rest of the guys also stared at them oddly but didn't say anything as they thought that it would be a good thing for their friend to make a progress with his Chanyeol-women relationship, it's not like they were playing around like little kids but at least they were talking like civilized people.

They left to the cafeteria to have lunch and there they went to their usual table, when they finished eating they went to the garden and sat down in the grass.

They were just there laughing and the Choi brothers arrived with their respective group of friends and started making introductions, they still didn't know each other.

First was TOP' group.

"Hellooooo~ I'm the maknae of our group, my name is Seung Hyun but you can call me Seungri!! I am a really hyper guy so I hope I can be good friends with all of you guys~" he said and he high-fived Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Dreea, Sehun and Chen; children normally get along well.

The rest laughed at their silliness, someone fake-coughed and Seungri turned silent again and the rest did as well

"Why so serious? Anyways, I'm Kwon Ji Yong but you can call me G-Dragon or GD, I'm the one who saves our world by keeping Victory (Seungri) behind the line" the baby-faced guy that fake-coughed said.

"I'm Young Bae but you can call me Taeyang, and he is Daesung but you can call him Daesung" a cool guy with a singular hairstyle said and pointed at a guy that smiled and bowed happily.

Luhan asked "and how did you guys meet TOP?"

GD chuckled "as you can see, Seungri is a really friendly guy so when he discovered that him and TOP have the same name he grabbed his arm excitedly and brought him to where we were at shouting all around the school that he got a lost twin so we ended up becoming friends"

They chuckled and Siwon's group decided to present themselves.

"Hi, I'm the maknae of my group Kyuhyun, I love Gwanghwamun so if you ever have doubts about the place don't doubt it and ask me, nice to meet you" he looked a lot more mature than Seungri and Dreea and both of them looked at each other then back at Kyuhyun, what kind of maknae is him?

"I'm Ryeowook!!! But I know almost everyone already, Kyungsoo-yah~~ have some dinner with Hyung tonight huh?" He said excitedly and D.O nodded with his hear-shaped smile while Kai and Chanyeol glared for some reason.

Haha Wookie looks more like a maknae than Kyu, Dreea recognized Kyuhyun and Ryeowook from the music club but she didn't really know their names until now, the same goes for GD and Taeyang.

"I'm Leeteuk, it's nice to meet you all, I just came back from overseas after being two years away" a handsome guy said while smiling kindly, Dreea figured that he is their Suho.

A guy with long hair spoke "I'm the beautiful Elsa aka Heechul, I really love Frozen. I'm really pretty aren't I?" Everyone chuckled and nodded.

"And I'm fishy Donghae, I'm close to Sehun already so I hope we can all be friends!!" He said excitedly.

(A/N only this members, they are quite a lot so... Sorrieh~)

Lastly it was Minho's group

"Hello, I'm Jin Ki but you can call me Onew, I really really really love chicken, you'll never meet someone who loves chicken more than me" he said happily and Kai rolled his eyes but only Kyungsoo, Taemin and Dreea saw him so they tried to hide their grins.