CHAPTER 24

Guuuuyyyyss! I'm thinking about uploading a special chapter on Christmas! It is a side story about Christmas (obviously) with my story characters and there sorry to say there won't be lovey dovey moments so I don't give hints about what will happen next >:) please anticipate! :D

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Team Dreea: Kai, Jessica, Minho and Min Jae

Team Ignorant: the rest of the class

Author's POV

So... Jessica actually went to school, she was discharged just the day before and her stepmother ignored her all day long when she arrived home, of course she knew Jessica was hospitalized because they called her but she didn't really care about her, Mr. Jung was overseas anyway. Of course, Jessica preferred to attend school than staying at home with her even though she was supposed to avoid fatigue.

When she walked in everyone went towards her.

"How are you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Do you want me to talk to my parents so they transfer Dreea to another class?"

"Or school!"

"Or country!!"

"Or continent!!!"

Ok they are crazy, now team Dreea didn't know if they were joking now or it was for real.

Jessica didn't understand the situation at first but then remembered that they think Dreea pushed her.

Jessica exploded after many questions more, literally, now there's meat, bones and blood all over the room... Jk xD forgive this author, you know... Chen's influence *le walks out because it's lame*

"YAH!" She shouted and everyone looked at her.

Siwon snorted "I had forgotten she was a b*tch"

Jessica was hurt, she didn't show it but Minho noticed it.

"Hyung! Just listen to her! And I don't care if you are my brother, I'll seriously hit you with a ball to ruin your handsome face if you say that to her again"

Everyone looked at him surprised.

Jessica cleared her throat and gave Dreea a small smile and said four simple words.

"Dreea didn't do it"

Tao spoke "what do you mean?"

"Dreea didn't push me down the stairs"

Min Jae smiled and looked at Dreea as if saying 'she really changed'

Jessica explained to the guys how she was going to have a talk with Dreea to explain something and tripped when she almost reached her.

"Also, I'm sorry about my behavior and becoming an attention seeker. I didn't really thought I was doing a certain something as well as a certain someone and I ended up hurting other people, I'm really sorry for the problems I have caused"

She continued apologizing and vowing and she thought about telling them the reason but decided it was not the time to do it. Not yet.

They smiled at her.

"You did good telling us this Jessica" Xiumin said.

"We are willing to be your friends, but please understand that we don't trust you just yet, you have done a lot of bad things for us to trust you this easily and it will take some time" Suho warned her.