CHAPTER 35

Author's POV

Weekend passed and Monday came.

Students flooded the halls as always and parted every time someone from first class passed.

Jessica was walking listening to music when suddenly someone intercepted her.

She bumped into her and instantly bowed taking off her headphones.

"I'm sorry"

"Ooh, look who's here" Nana said looking at her while the rest of her minions just glared at her.

Jessica went poker faced "if you excuse me, I have a class to attend"

She tried to walk past them but one of them pulled her back making her face Nana again.

"You think you can just pretend to be an angel from one day to another and leave us? You think you can suddenly be friends with the most popular and perfect guys of our school?" She asked nearing her face to Jessica's but she didn't back away and just smirked at her.

"Why? Jealous? Listen Nana, I am trying hard to change, why don't you do the same?" she asked her but Nana immediately shook her head.

"I wouldn't fall so down"

Jessica raised a brow "please tell me your definition of 'down'"

She was about to hit Jessica out of annoyance but the bell rang, they gave her one last glare before turning around and leaving.

Jessica shrugged as if nothing had happened and headed to her classroom.

Noise was filling the classroom

Baekhyun and Chen were distracting Suho while Chanyeol snuck behind him to grab some paperwork from Suho's desk, Suho saw him but Chanyeol raised everything above his head and the beagle line was laughing watching his poor attempts to retrieve them by jumping trying to reach the papers from Chanyeol's hand.

Dreea and Sehun took advantage of the situation and stole Baekhyun's eyeliners, Chen's bag and Chanyeol's Rilakkuma plushie.

They ran away and hid everything in Luhan's place begging him to stay quiet and went back to their places after giving each other a high-five grinning mischievously.

Everyone was just watching and laughing, not even Xiumin and Lay tried to stop it as they were all enjoying the scene.

"Yah! Give me back my paperwork!" Suho shouted jumping like a kid.

D.O tried to help him, which caused everyone to laugh even more, Chanyeol was waaay taller than them and they just looked funny trying to reach the documents.

The bell rang and Kris took the papers from Chanyeol's hand making him pout.

"Hyuuuung~" he whined and the beagle line pouted as well.

"I think it's enough, class is about to start" he said and they just went to their places.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

"Yah!!!!" They suddenly shouted making Sehun and Dreea become red trying to hold back their laughter.

"What's the matter?" Siwon asked pretending not to know.

"My eyeliners!"

"My bag!!"

"My plushieee~!"

"IS MISSING!" They shouted in unison and Dreea and Sehun finally broke their silence as they started laughing.

They all looked at them and chuckled as well.

The beagles looked at each other and it took them 10 seconds to get it.