CHAPTER 18

Dreea's POV

"Come, I'll take you there"

Chanyeol said grabbing my wrists and dragged me towards his car.

When did he even get out of the bakery?

"Yah! Let me go!" I said trying to free myself.

"Don't you want to see your brother? Okay then" he said releasing me and went into his car and before turning on the engine.

"Wait! I'll go" I said going into the passenger seat.

He rolled his eyes "whatever"

"Hurry up and go!" I demanded.

"I'm on it"

Silence, he's too slow.

"Hurry Chanyeol!" I said a bit louder.

I am getting impatient right now and I can just cry and cry, I began to shake trying to suppress my sobs, I may look like a crybaby or exaggerated but I can't lose Tao, he's the only one in my family that spends time with me and he knows me the best, he has been there with me in every episode in my life and he is the one that protects me when I need it the most.

When the car stopped and I went out.

Wait

This is not the hospital, it's Han River.

I glared at him "yah! Park Chan Yeol! We are supposed to go to the hospital please take me there, Tao needs me and I need to know if he is stable, he is my brother for Godness sake"

"You are very stressed I can't take you to the hospital in this state" he explained looking at my hands.

I then noticed my fists were turning white because of the pressure I am doing now, I stopped doing it and my fingernails were marked in the palms of my hands.

"I'll call Suho hyung and ask him if Tao's okay, wait there and don't move mm?" He said in a more gentle tone pointing at a bench before leaving.

I sighed

Maybe he's right, it won't do any good to go to the hospital in a maniac state.

I sat down and stared at the Han River, it's my first time here since I was a Child, I came here when my grandma died and I found this place suitable to release stress and sadness.

I like it here, it's really calming to see the water and kids running around the area and I remembered something.

When I came here I ended up playing with another boy, he was the one who comforted me when granny died and we ended up playing that we were spies and hided from my parents so I ended up grounded for a month because they worried a lot.

I smiled at the memory, I never saw him again.

"Here" a chocolate ice cream appeared in front of me.

I looked up and saw Chanyeol licking a strawberry cheese ice cream, he likes strawberry cheese stuff doesn't he?

"Take it already" he said.

"Uh... Thanks?" I said awkwardly grabbing it.

He just sat down and looked at the river.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"You look sad, I know how it feels like to lose someone"

I didn't say anything because I supposed he hadn't finished yet.

"Han River is a good place to relieve stress and it helps you calm down when you are burdened by something, I always come here when I feel sad or angry" he said nonchalantly "ice cream is a great bonus too"