CHAPTER 4

Dreea's POV

"What?!" we shouted.

"Yep, we are opening a new mall there and we decided to transfer the main office to Seoul, we will see eachother more often kids" she explained

"But what if the Lu's come back? We won't be here!" I asked worriedly.

"Dear, please I want to be in my motherland, maybe Luhan is never coming back" my mom pleaded with puppy eyes.

Aish, that aegyo is something Tao got from her

I smiled "okay mom as long as you are happy I am okay with it"

"Yes!!! Yeobo we are going!" I swear my mom is like a kid (not saying that my brother and I aren't), she didn't even bother to ask Tao because she knows that if I had agreed already, he would as well.

Tao and me went upstairs to ask our maids to pack for us, we would help too of course, dad said we were leaving in two days.

"Saeng, I guess you'll be calling me oppa from now on" he smirked.

"Shatap Tao, and call me Dreea"

"Aww, is my dongsaeng embarassed? Can't I call you Saeng?" He cooed mocking me and pinched my cheeks.

I slapped his hands and rubbed that spot pouting

"Nope" I left to my bedroom and saw Alice already packing with another three maids, that was fast.

"Alice, are you coming with us to Korea?" Alice was my maid but I considered her my friend, I had no friends here and I didn't want to lose her.

"Of course I am going, I don't have any family here so nothing stops me from going" her husband died 15 years ago in their honeymoon (she is 35 now) and didn't get to have children, she lived here so I guess she doesn't have something to hold her back.

"Is Arnold going too?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows, Arnold is Tao's helper, and I know Alice has grown fond of him but doesn't admit it (I don't know if it's in the romantic way though)

"He is" she said blushing a bit.

"And Martin?" He is our butler, I have known him since forever but I don't really talk to him.

"Yes Dreea, everyone is coming, just six maids are staying, your parents will get more maids there and the rest are leaving with us"

I smiled and started helping them "Okay"

---

We are moving to Korea this afternoon, I am laying in my bed listening to music while thinking. How is it going to be? Am I still going to be bullied? Should we hide that we are rich so I can be a normal student? Or should I ask my parents to get a tutor to be home schooled? No, I need friends so I better...

knock, knock

"Dreea may I come in?" It was Tao.

"If I say no you will come in anyways"

He opened the door and came in like a boss.

"Very smart Saeng"

"Yah! It's Dreea! What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you sure about us going to Korea?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Are you not?" I asked raising a brow.

He sighed and ruffled his hair a bit "I don't know, we have always lived here and even if we can speak both languages plus english, it will be difficult"

I chuckled "are you scared of the language?"

He rolled his eyes "Pft please, I am a brave guy"

"Agh!!! There's a spider in your hair!!!" I screamed.

"Wah!!! Help help help HELP!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!!"

"HAHAHAHA brave my ass Tao you are a scaredy little panda, you overreact!"

"Yah! How dare you? I thought it was true" he pouted

"Yeah yeah, now go to sleep to get rid of those eye bags"

"You are mean Dreea, you know I was born like this, and I am still sexy" he said loudly while leaving.

I chuckled, I paused the music and stood up to look out of my window.

I am leaving in an hour, I will have another life, but will it be better?

---

Luckily we have our private plane so we didn't have to wait too long in the airport as we went through an independent gate, I am happy that the Choi brothers came to say goodbye.

"I will miss you guys, make sure you get a girlfriend ok? I don't want you to die alone" I told them

"But everyone like us for our looks and money, we don't want a material girlfriend" Minho said and the three of them folded their arms nodding.

I giggled "ok I get it but don't miss us too much"

We hugged everyone and went into the plane.

I was listening to Happiness from Red Velvet and decided to sleep for a while, it would take some hours to arrive so might as well kill time,?I woke up when I heard my dad's voice.

"Kids, look at your new home"

I looked through the window and I gasped as I saw the beautiful sight of Seoul down there, it looked amazing and clean, I even noticed that there were a lot of parks, Han River is there as well!

We landed and a limousine was already there waiting for us, we went in and were driven for about 15 minutes until we reached a manor that was way bigger than the last one.

"Woah, mom this is almost twice the size of the last manor" I told her.

"I know right?" She said excitedly "now go in and explore, make sure you are ready in an hour because we are going to take you to XO High for you to take your entrance exam"

"Okay"

We rushed in and I love it, there is a really big backyard, a dance room, music room, recording studio, library, games room, a cinema and a gym.

I found my bedroom and it was really cool, it was big and comfy, it had a king sized bed, a walk-in closet, a bathroom, studio with shelves full of my favorite fiction books and even a piano and a violin. I had a balcony so I went out and I could see the backyard of the house, it was really big, good thing I have Tao because my life would be lonely without him, I would literally get lost here.

"Dreea let's go" said Tao entering by bedroom "you know, maybe this will be a good change after all"

I nodded, completely agreeing with him "yeah I think so too"

"Do you have any idea about when we are going to start attending classes?"

"We'll surely pass so I think we are going tomorrow"

"Ugh, but I am tired"

"It's 4:00 pm, we can go to sleep early our maids and new maids will fix everything while we are not here, let's go they are waiting for us"

We are going to XO High, I wonder if it is a good school

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Sorry it's lame but next chapter we are finally meeting EXO! yehet!

Edited: June 18th, 2015

Vote, comment, share and love~ <3