CHAPTER 23

Ayieee~ hi! :D

Love me!! I got to update two days in a row, if you vote and comment a lot it may happen frequently

I just wanted to say that, now read!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Author's POV

It seems that Mr. Kim didn't notice Dreea's presence, at least, not yet.

Kai wasn't surprised at all that his father was capable of slapping him, it was normal for Mr. Kim to do that kind of stuff or even worse when he was extremely angry at him so he was expecting that.

"You knew that the meeting was very important and you didn't even bother to show up! I lost the agreement because of you!" He shouted.

Kai wanted to argue with him but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea and things would get worse so he still bowed and answered politely.

"I'm sorry, father"

He slapped him again.

"I could've reached the agreement if I engaged you with Mr. Yang's daughter, but thanks to you they declined" Kai was surprised, he didn't know anything about the marriage thingy.

Dreea was surprised, arrangement?

Kai felt bad that his father lost the agreement but he was also happy that he didn't manage to get engaged so he didn't really regret anything.

Mr. Kim kept shouting while pushing Kai, who didn't do anything to prevent it.

Dreea wanted to do something, she couldn't keep watching this but she knew by experience that this family is none to mess with and if she did something it would only add more fire to the situation.

Mr. Kim pushed again and Kai almost lost his balance so he ended up pushing Dreea by accident but managed to catch her on time.

They stood up and finally Mr. Kim noticed her.

"Who are you?"

Dreea bowed "Hello, my name is Huang Dree Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Kim"

Thanks God she knew how to speak to businessmen thanks to her parents, she had to be very careful in front of Kai's dad, she decided to pretend she didn't care about what she just saw.

He lowered his tone, Dreea almost hoped he could just shout again. "Hmm, well miss Huang, I hope this wasn't your fault, because if it was..." He didn't finish but judging by his smirk... It wouldn't be... Pretty.

"It was not her fault" Kai said before grabbing her wrists and dragging her outside.

When they were in the parking lot he let go of her.

"Sorry you had to see that, it wasn't a good idea to bring you here" he said before getting into the car and she did as well.

"Kai, how-"

"Let's not talk about it" he said.

Dreea couldn't help it but be disappointed, after the talk they had yesterday she thought he would be nicer or something but... She thinks she has to wait until Kai is ready to open up.

Dreea's POV

When we arrived to the hospital we went in but Kai spun around almost immediately and groaned.

"Hey what's wrong?"

He looked back and saw something behind me so I turned around and saw the nurse that has a thing on Kai fangirling over him. Again.