CHAPTER 68

4000+ words, don't I love you too much?

Who's excited for the Christmas album? I am!!

The announcement of EXO singing a Korean version of 'Drop That' for the MAMAs got me excited so here's your update, sorry for making you wait. It's more than 1:00 am but whatevs xD I

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

"Damn it Kai! Don't go too hard on me, can we stop?"

I was panting hard.

(A/N: don't be dirty minded)

He snorted "of course not, do you want to become a better dancer or not?"

I stopped doing push-ups and let myself fall, a thump was heard.

"Ouch" I groaned and sat, rubbing my forehead.

He rolled his eyes "you just did four"

"Exactly. I. Did. Four." I said giving him an accusing glare "that will make me stronger than Popeye, not only that, you made me dance for two hours straight and then I had to do sit-ups. Why do I need to be strong anyways? It's just dancing"

He snorted. Again. "You have to do this kind of things because you already rested the last few weeks and when you dance you have to be strong, this is not just about moving around and learn a few steps, you are lucky you are thin because I would even make you go on a diet seeing how much you eat"

"But I am tired"

"I don't care"

"This is not fair"

"Life is never fair" he said and his eyes darkened a bit.

"Kai..."

"No"

"Please..."

"No"

I sighed, Kai has been even more moody lately and I don't even know why.

"I will buy you chicken if you let me rest"

He glared at me and sat down in front of me, finally letting me do what I asked for.

"So how are things going between you and Chanyeol?" He asked.

I was surprised that he asked about it, he is not the type of guy that gossips or cares about things like that.

I instantly blushed "I don't know... He confuses me with his acts, I have been getting easily flustered around him and he seems to be enjoying it"

"Any progress? Are you making any moves or anything?"

I stared at him in disbelief "what? Of course not! He would never like me or anything for that matter, I will just keep it for myself"

He rolled his eyes, annoyed, and muttered something that sounded like "so dense"

"What?"

"Nothing"

I wrinkled my nose at his response. "Can't you just tell me?"

"No." He decided to change the subject. "So, what about Sarang? Are you still crying 24/7 about it?"

Yeah he's a bit rude but I knew it's just his way of asking if I'm better now.

I shook my head "I am better now, I am still sad about it and everything but I have come to realize that she's better off up there, she won't suffer anymore"