CHAPTER 13

Dreea's POV

Hmm... I feel cozy, my pillow is broad and smells good, I even feel warm but out of the blue now I'm shaking...

Wait, I don't remember going to sleep...

I opened my eyes and my head landed on the ground.

I groaned and looked up, Chanyeol was giving me a death glare.

He snatched his jacket from me and faced the others.

I was wearing his jacket? How did that happen? When did the others arrive?

"Chanyeol, how could you do that? I thought you only loved me!" Baekhyun whined.

"Shut up" he mumbled.

"No offense but I thought you hated girls" Xiumin said.

"I do" he answered quite annoyed.

"Then why was Dreea wearing your jacket, resting her head in your shoulder, the both of you sleeping together and you resting your head in hers?" Suho asked putting his hands in his hips giving us a disapproving look.

I blushed, is that true? Mr. Elf must be having a fever, I looked at him and he looked angry.

Thanks God Sehun came to my rescue "Yah yah yah! You are making noona feel embarassed, let's just forget about this ok?" He came next to me and tried to slung his arm around me but I dodged it and stuck my tongue out and we giggled.

Silence

"What?" We asked in unison looking at them, everyone looked surprised, even Kai.

"Why are you two too familiar with each other? Last time I checked the both pf you hated each other and Dreea was younger than Sehun" Kris asked us.

"Let's just say that we got to know each other better and cleared up our misunderstanding of each other" he said cutely puffing his cheeks at the end, so cute!

I started poking his cheek while saying "and I told him to call me noona, he is to immature to be an oppa for me anyways"

"Yah"

I giggled, who needs a younger brother when you have Sehun? (A/N: hey bro, don't take it personal xD)

"Anyways, why were you and Chanyeol locked up here Dreea?" D.O asked me.

Chen butted in "they wanted privacy"

We all gave him a look and he raised his arms in surrender and pouted, not even Baekhyun laugh, but I think we all know why he didn't...

I decided to ignore his statement and answer D.O's question "I came here because Suho left a note in my locker asking me to meet him here, I came inside and saw Chanyeol sleeping. Naturally, when he woke up he treated me like always so I decided to leave even though I was supposed to wait for Suho but when I tried to open the door it was locked"

Everybody looked at Suho, who looked confused and frowned.

"Dreea, I never left a note there asking you to meet me"

Huh? Suho didn't do it?

"So, was it Chanyeol? Dude, if you want to finally be kind to a girl you shouldn't use dirty strategies" Chen told him patting his shoulder.

He snorted "as if, this loser doesn't deserve my attention and kindness" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me? FYI you stupid elf-" I was cut off by Min Jae.

"It was Jessica" she said quietly.

"How can you be so sure Min Jae? You can't say that about someone without having any proofs" TOP told her furrowing his eyebrows.