CHAPTER 47

Uuh... You must be hating me now u.u it's been like two weeks since the last time I updated, but I want to explain

I had exams and tons of projects u.u I literally slept like 3 or 4 hours a day and I couldn't update nor anything.

And woah! Wattpad was a bit slow when I logged in because of so many notifications!! D: I'm happy that you guys are supporting me and my story though :) keep it up xD I really read your comments.

I'm taking this opportunity to bring you an update but I want to warn you about something.

After this you'll have to wait another 2 weeks because I'm having finals.

And then I get my well-deserved break!! Yehet~ I promise you that when I come back I'm going to bombard you with many updates as an apology!! Many many many!

I have plans of finishing this story before September and there's still a long way to go so you can just imagine how often I will update *wink wink*

Enough with the talking, now the story! :D

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

"Why?!" We shouted in unison.

I pouted as Chanyeol glared at me, still a bit surprised.

"Why is it always you? Aish, I swear I'll choke Kim Jong Dae the instant I see him" he said before turning around.

"Wait"

He stopped and turned around not saying anything.

"Siwon said we have to go with the rest, they are waiting for us"

He raised a brow "I know, I'm just waiting for Baek until he finishes applying his water-proof eyeliner"

"U-uh, okay, bye" I said and went back inside, not waiting for an answer.

I rummaged through my suitcase, hung everything in the walk-in closet we had near the bathroom and picked a two-piece swimsuit, I wore it and took a towel before grabbing my card/ key of the house and going out to meet my friends.

I opened the door in the front and locked it behind me when I spotted the rest 50 meters away, everyone was already there.

As I walked I saw Jess and Jae waving at me, they were shouting something but I really couldn't understand what they were saying and they stopped doing that before just stay there grinning.

When I was like 15 meters away from them Luhan and Tao came running towards me.

My brother positioned himself in front of me spreading his arms open facing the rest.

"Hurry up Luhan!"

The latter nodded worriedly and came to me handing me a REALLY big shirt, where did they even get this?

"Hurry Dree, there are a lot of guys and they can't see you like this!" He said as he forced the shirt through my head, I finished putting it on and looked at both of them raising a brow.

"What is all this about?"

The rest chuckled and I noticed they had approached us, I tried to ignore the pinkish shade in a certain person's face.

Kai rolled his eyes "overprotective"

I whined "we are in the beach"

"And? Guys will be looking at you" Chanyeol said and I looked at him.