CHAPTER 34

Kai's POV

"Yah, no sleeping in my car!" I complained flicking Dreea's forehead and continued driving.

She pouted and rubbed the spot I hit "but I'm sleepy!"

I rolled my eyes "that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you sleep in my car"

She crossed her arms and leaned back on her seat frowning.

"And to think that the other jerk lets me do it" she mumbled but of course I could hear her.

"Other jerk?" I asked emphasizing the word 'other'

"Duh, the tower Chanyeol is the other one" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You know he hates every girl right?" I asked her raising a brow

"Yes but for some reason he hates me even more, he says I'm the most annoying girl he ever met" she said sad, I think she doesn't like the idea of people thinking that way of her, I heard from Tao that she was bullied back in China.

She continued "you think I'm annoying?"

"Uuh... Everyone annoys me" she pouted and I sighed "but you annoy me a little bit less than how people normally do"

She smiled and clapped as if congratulating herself.

"Yah, that doesn't mean you don't annoy me" I told her rolling my eyes.

I drove in silence until something popped in my mind.

"Who do you think is the biggest jerk? Chanyeol or me?"

Hey, I'm curious okay? Tsk. It's not like I don't know that I'm a jerk, I already accepted that fact, thank you very much.

She thought for a while "hmm... I won't answer that" she said childishly and looked to her side "where are we going Kai?"

"Mall, we'll find everything we need there"

She yawned "seriously Kai, can't I sleep?"

I nodded "seriously, you can't"

She pouted once again and after a while we arrived.

I parked and we bought everything we needed: lights, wine, candles, material for banners and she even insisted on buying lots of roses so we make a road of petals as well as fireworks and all that shit. It looked as if I was going to propose, really.

I shivered when I imagined the result "this is so NOT like me" I said.

"Well, you did say I could help you, I think this is perfect for the occasion and a good opportunity to see a more-than-jerky Kai, it will not be so mushy-mushy, I promise" she said.

I didn't say anything anymore and limited myself to slide my credit card to pay for everything she got every time we entered a store.

By the time we finished I carried everything leaving her with nothing except a chocolate ice cream she made me buy as payment for helping me.

While we walked to the entrance I could hear many girls giggling and speaking about, of course, me.

"OMG he is soooo handsome!"

"My ideal type"

"Such a gentleman"

"She's so lucky!"

"So strong"

"That poker face actually makes him look sexier"

Blablabla... I already know it.