CHAPTER 36

Dreea's POV

It's been a week and Kai hasn't shown up.

I entered the classroom with Luhan and saw D.O pacing back and forth.

I noticed everyone was already here and I looked at Jae "was is he doing?"

She smiled "he's really getting worried about Kai"

Suho stood up "we have to do something"

Kris nodded "it's been a long time now"

"I haven't been able to contact him" said Xiumin and the rest agreed with him.

They started giving opinions on why he hasn't shown up and they were so unreal that I had to stop it, Chen even suggested that some aliens took him because he probably was from other planet and that's why he is so grumpy all the time.

"Guys" I said and they looked at me.

"What is it Dreea?" Lay asked me.

"He's okay, you shouldn't worry about him, it's Kai we are talking about"

Tao clicked his fingers "that's it!" He exclaimed and then pointed at me accusingly.

"You were the last one who saw him before he stopped coming, I remember you were not even a little bit happy when you came home"

"Eh?" They all asked and looked at me.

"Why would she see him?" Asked the jerk tower.

Tao crossed his arms "they went out that Saturday all day long"

They looked at me shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why?" Asked the tower once again.

I looked at him "I won't tell you"

Lay spoke "Dreea, do you have any idea of why Kai isn't coming?"

I stayed silent for a while before nodding slightly.

"WHY?" They all asked.

I didn't answer.

"Yah, answer us" Chanyeol snapped and I looked at him.

"That is only between Kai and me, please just don't worry about him, he is not kidnapped or whatsoever" I said and they sighed.

"Did you go on a date?" Luhan and Chanyeol asked in unison, the latter turned red when he noticed he spoke his mind.

If I tell them we didn't they would find it strange because Kai is not the type to hang out with someone just because he wants to and if I tell them we did go on a date they are going to misunderstand it.

"I won't answer that as well"

Luhan looked at me "Dree, are you cheating on me?"

I looked at him "are you crazy? Of course not, I'm not that kind of girl"

"Then why did you go out with him?"

I made a face "sorry Lulu, I can't tell you that, but trust me, I don't cheat"

He then nodded happily and we went to our places.

I texted Kai.

Jong In, when are you coming back? Please do it when you feel better. The guys miss you to death, we'll wait :)

The bell rang and we had classes as always.

When it was lunchtime we all headed to the cafeteria and as we walked we saw a lot of students gathered around the school bulletin.