CHAPTER 39

The MV is out!!! Omaigaaa it's amazing! Both versions are a dream!!!! <3 <3

I am uploading this chappie as a gift for waiting for EXO! I wanted to add in the media the Mv but it doesn't let me, guess I'll just continue adding the pathcodes and in the end I'll put the MV as I update xD

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

"Moooooooom~ mooooooooom~"

Tao and I kept saying that until she sighed and averted her eyes to us.

"What?" She asked.

I grabbed the laptop and signaled my brother to follow me.

We stopped in the library and sat in a desk after we asked a maid to bring us some sandwiches.

"Mooooooom~" we called once again.

She chuckled "just tell me already"

"Where's dad?" Asked Tao.

Just then we could hear.

"Yeobo~ did you miss me? Because I did!" That was my dad's voice.

We chuckled as we saw mom's face go red "y-yah, the kids are listening, and you just saw me ten minutes ago"

Then my dad appeared and waved at the camera before kissing my mom's cheeks.

"It's no secret that I love you~ what do you say kids? Want another brother?"

We widened our eyes "yah!! You are too old for that!!" We said in unison and fake-puked.

"Hey!" It was their turn to exclaim "who are you calling old?"

We giggled and started eating our sandwiched.

"Anyways, we wanted to ask the both of you something" said my brother while I nodded.

"What is it?" Dad asked.

I took something from my backpack and showed it to him "can we go to Jeju?"

"Sure, but why?" Mom asked.

"The older sister and brother of some friends are getting married in four weeks, it will be winter break by then so our friends are planning to stay there for a week in a friend's resort" Tao said.

"What friend? Yeobo, isn't the wedding of that cute Yura and Baekbeom that same day?"

We widened our eyes once again "you know them?"

They nodded "of course we do, you even met their parents when you were in diapers and when we visited Korea for your grandma's funeral, we were invited to the wedding but we have some business to attend that same day, how do you know them?"

"Their siblings are our classmates" Tao answered.

"Oh really? Who?" They asked.

I rolled my eyes "Baekhyun and Chanyeol"

Mom looked at me "Chanyeol?"

I nodded "yes... Oh, Lulu is coming as well"

"Oh really? Okay then, you can go" they said and I saw relief in their faces, mom must've told dad about her suspicions of Chanyeol.

"Oh, I almost forgot. We have to go somewhere tomorrow Saturday and we won't be back until Sunday, it's for something from school and we'll be doing this once or twice a month" Tao told them.