CHAPTER 8

Dreea's POV

We arrived to the mall and it was Coex Mall, I felt good because as the daughter of the owners, shops could give me anything I want.

"Girls, suit yourselves everything you get today is on me" I told them

"What?! Really?" Asked Sooyoung, her eyes were shining already.

"Just do it girls" I smiled at them.

Usually I pay for the things I get even though I don't have to because I know it's better for the workers and owners of the shops, but today I may do an exception and I will treat them food and anything they want, I just hope it's not a lot because if it is I will feel bad so I would end up paying and I don't want to spend money recklessly even though I have the money to do it.

We went to a lot of shops, luckily they didn't buy so many things, I think they were shy and didn't want to ask for a lot of things but they did buy some shoes and dresses, except Amber because she bought snapbacks, so I payed for them, they were a bit expensive.

I just got a new pair of dancing shoes because mine are already worn out, I thought about it and bought a new pair for my brother as well.

We were walking around and it was nice to be welcomed with them, they are really funny and down to earth, we were watching a toy spin around itself in a store when...

Grrrrr

We all looked at Sunny

She smiled sheepishly and rubbed her stomach "hehe, girls I am kind of hungry"

"I can see that, let's go, my treat" said Taeyeon.

Oh well, I already gave them a lot to I guess letting her buy our food is okay.

"Yey! Let's go to that restaurant, it looks nice" Yoona pointed to a 5-stars restaurant next to a bubbletea shop

We went there, we sat down and I ordered some kimchi spaguetti, I thought it was strange because I have eaten both spaguetti and kimchi, but kimchi spaguetti? I mean, who could think of mixing them both? but in the picture it looks mouthwatering so I ended up ordering it.

Our food came some minutes later and I grabbed my chopsticks to taste it.

O

M

G

Am I in heaven?

"Excuse me" I called the waiter "who made this?"

"Our boss invented it, he is here right now so he personally made that" she said

"Can I meet him?" I want to ask for his contact details, mom will love this.

"Let me see if he can, madam" she bowed.

When she left and I continued eating.

"Can I taste it Dreea?" Asked Min Jae.

"Sure"

She grabbed her chopsticks and ate some of my food "waah! I fell in love with this~"

"I know right?"

Everyone tasted it and they had the same reaction.

I continued eating and I couldn't remove my eyes from this precious dish, it may not be my favorite but I think I will become a frequent client here.

I can eat this forever...

"Delicious right?" Eh? Last time I checked I came here with girls.

I looked up to see a grinning bacon in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Kkaebsong~ this is our friend's restaurant so we came here to chill for a while" Baekhyun answered.

"Friend?" We asked.

"Yah! I am busy why are you guys here?" Kyungsoo came and he was wearing an apron, okay? Weird.

"Why? Didn't you miss me Kyungsoo-yah?" Asked Chanyeol.

"I saw you at school today" he raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you here?" I asked them all

"I am the owner here, ask those retards" said D.O crossing his arms.

Owner...

"Our boss invented it, he is here right now so he personally made that" the waitress had said.

"Wait, you made this?!" I asked pointing to my kimchi spaghetti.

"Eh?!" My friends exclaimed.

"Hell yeah! This may seem girly of him but he actually cooks pretty good, that's why I'm his friend" said Chen earning a smack in the head from Kai.

"Aish, again, why are you here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Stop playing around and just tell him already" said Kai, psh so grumpy, why is he even here? Or can he just answer himself?

"Arasseo arasseo, our Sehunnie wanted to buy bubble tea, he is next door with Lay and Xiumin so the rest of us decided to pay a visit here" said Suho.

Just then Sehun came running "hyungs, why did you leave me with just them? They are normal I can't be in my crazy state with them" a whining Sehun came, is he usually like this?

As soon as he saw me he immediately switched to his poker face.

"Why are you here?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes.

"Not again with this! Tao let's go this is not my style, I saw a panda bear that you'd like some stores away from here!" Said Kris and dragged my brother out of here.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Baekhyun and Taeyeon blushing stealing glances to each other, ayie so cute!

"Man, let's go already, Taeyeon just pay I want to play in the arcade" said Amber standing up and putting on her cap.

We waved goodbye and the nice ones (everyone except Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun) waved back, well Sehun too but not to me.

How do I know?

Because he said "Goodbye, I hope to see you again soon, except you Dreea, you can go back to China already"

We spent the rest of the day together and then I went home and Tao was already waiting for me in the main living room.

"Dreea, I have something important to tell you" he said with a serious expression, he was crossing his arms and looking at me with calculating eyes.

Uh oh

He just has that expression in two different situations...

The first one is when I do something bad, someone/something scared him (when he gets over it) or something bad is going to happen

The second one is the one that worried me the most

It's when...

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

I am planning to start developing more interesting things starting from next chapter, the last ones have been more like introductory and next chapter (at the end) will start the real things here in my story, not the best though, this story will be looong, I hope you don't mind.

Edited: June 21st, 2015

Vote, comment, share and love~ <3