CHAPTER 75

Again sorry for the fake chapter lmao, I promise this won't keep up xD

I suggest you read the last few chapters again to remember what is happening.

I am expecting 100 votes and 50 comments ;) inline comments are very welcome~

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Author's POV

Today is Friday and it's the first day of the basketball season, soccer starts tomorrow while wushu's come until next week so you can pretty much say the guys in first class are overly excited to see their competitors "beat everyone's asses"

They are not alone though, as soon as Dreea entered the school she could feel the excitement of all the students to start the season, girls wanting to see sexy boys sweating, being athletic and attractive while guys were anxious for the excitement of watching a game or match just for the heck of it, they are also looking forward to the after parties and look for a hook-up or try to get themselves a girlfriend, they were also pretty proud of their school and were all unified in encouraging their players to do good, the buildings and the whole area was dressed in the school's colors: navy blue and silver.

Everyone in first class arrived early that day to encourage Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Minho and Tao and do their usual 'season ritual'-extended version seeing as there are three new players- to wish them luck.

The children of the class pranked them, the adult ones prepared a speech and the cool ones customized jackets for everyone so they all looked like a team, they popped confetti and ate a cake that Henry provided.

Suho had proposed a formal dinner for a change at some expensive restaurant to go at the end of Kris and Chanyeol's game, but they all decided that was boring and they could all just go somewhere else, maybe a party.

Baekhyun went around the school during the day with Kang Joon, Chen and Dreea helping him fulfill his duties as the official propaganda guy and invite everyone to the game of that day as well as tomorrow's.

Kris and Chanyeol -whose hair was brown again- had to go with their team to have some practice so they weren't in class most of the day and Dreea limited herself to spend the rest of her day with Kang Joon seeing as everyone seemed to be busy with something.

When they were dismissed, Joon took Dreea home seeing as it was not compulsory to attend music club that day even though they practically had to re-do the performances at the annual event when the school year ended and still had to practice.

"Tao stayed at school to practice and he won't be leaving until the basketball game finishes" Kang Joon said as he turned around the corner of Dreea's home.

She nodded "yeah..."

He raised an eyebrow "how are you going to arrive there then?"

"I think Chanyeol can-" he looked at her with humor "oh"

Kang Joon shook his head fighting a smile "yeah, oh" he pulled over in front of her gates "do you want me to drive you there?" He said looking at her.

For some odd reason, Dreea felt something jump inside her but she didn't know what it was.

"Y-yeah, of course" she smiled "thanks Joonie" she said and went out of the car after that.

She ate, took a shower and did her homework that was due for next Monday before deciding to read TMI and immersing herself in her anti-mundane world, her parents had left the day before and the only one available of her friends was Amber but she was going to pay Henry a quick visit as far as she knew.