CHAPTER 38

My poor heart, 'Call me Baby' is amazing!!! Y can't contain my feels, really!!! ASDFGHJKLÑ they never fail to amaze me, they said they were coming back as a new EXO and oh God, I just can't! I love love love them~

I'm also dedicating this chapter to one of my best friends!! It was her birthday just recently~ she is also my inspiration on Min Jae and her bias is TOP! Congratulations!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

D.O's POV

Chanyeol has... Problems...

Sorry, I can't tell you which ones, but they are serious, I understand that he doesn't want to have anything with a girl, not even as friends.

But it hurts me seeing him like this.

Only Yoora noona and I know what happened to him in the past, he had it so well covered that not even Baekhyun hyung knows about it, I decided to talk to him.

We separated from the others and I told them we'd catch up in a bit.

When we were alone I hit his head.

"Ouch!! Yah, why are you like this?! I'm your hyung!" He exclaimed rubbing the spot I hit as it started to get a bit red, maybe I hit to hard.

"Tsk, you deserve it for being such an idiot and a jerk, and you are not even two months older so shut up and listen"

He pouted but then looked at me with a serious expression "is it about that?"

I nodded and proceeded...

Dreea's POV

Sehun and I watch as Kyuhyun quietly exchanged Minho's water bottle with one that contained vinegar and went back to his seat as if he hadn't done anything.

They had gotten closer than before because of Siwon and I discovered Kyuhyun was an evil maknae in disguise.

He may look mature and everything but oh God, his pranks were actually really original and because of his appearance you wouldn't expect him to do something.

I have to take care of myself...

He signaled us to go on and we did the same with Luhan's bottle, Kyuhyun actually has a set of things like this in his locker so HE offered us to try it out, leaving us dumbfounded at first but agreed anyways.

We sat down and joined Kyuhyun, Baekhyun and Chen behind my brother and Kris as the players started warming up.

I felt someone sit behind me and I looked to see it was Min Jae with TOP and Jessica, I smiled at them and waited a bit before tapping Kris and Tao's shoulders.

They looked at me and I leaned in and whispered something to them.

They smirked and nodded, I gave a satisfied grin and leaned back again.

Chen, Baekhyun, Kyuhyun and Sehun looked at me questioningly and I winked signaling them to wait.

After a short while Tao and Kris separated from each other and looked behind me "hey Jess, come sit here with us!" They said patting the space between them.

She must've agreed because a bit later she was sitting in front of me, I think they explained her because she giggled and gave me a thumbs up slyly.

I took out my cellphone and signaled my friends to come here and pretended to pose for a selfie when in fact we used the camera to look at TOP and Jae being awkward with each other.