CHAPTER 16

Dreea's POV

Yehet! Today is my first day at work, I am really excited, this is the first time I'm going to have a job so I hope everything goes ok, all the work I've ever done is business things when I help dad but I never did something like this so this morning I went out of bed as soon as my alarm clock went off, something that doesn't really happen often.

"Taaaaooo~" I called my brother but I got no response.

I went to his bedroom and saw him still sleeping... Right, I always leave earlier so of course he wouldn't listen, well I'll just tell him later at school about the job, Tao is the one who drives now again because all the procedures for his license are done.

I would tell my parents but they already left for work so I guess I'll just tell them later, it's not like they won't let me.

I ate some delicious pancakes with chocolate syrup before going to school.

As usual, I went to the dance room and I entered, already taking off my backpack to put it on the floor next to the door

But as soon as I stood in I froze

Kai

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Was dancing

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N sorry, this thingies are not my style haha but I've seen them so many times in fan fictions that I had to try it xD anyways, I ruined the moment so back to the story)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I've never, I mean NEVER seen a person dance the way he does it.

It is if music owned him, no... He was music, Kai was dancing flawlessly looking at himself in the mirror, his expression looked different, even handsome.

He didn't look like the grumpy Kai I know, he looked like another person and at peace.

However, he didn't look happy, his aura was pained and sorrowful but he still looked relieved while dancing.

It's funny how you can easily read people when they do things like this, isn't it?

The song finished and he ended it and sighed before sitting on the floor panting and with smiling faintly at the floor.

I don't understand him.

I let my backpack fall to the floor and he suddenly looked at me shocked.

"Since when have you been there?" He asked.

"Enough to see that you are hiding something from your friends" I told him crossing my arms.

Silence

"What is it Kai?" For a moment I saw vulnerability in his eyes, but it ended as soon as it started and wore his angry-with-the-world face again.