CHAPTER 30

Dreea's POV

Now I'm walking through the school corridors with Luhan, we are back to the old routine.

He picks me up, Tao is jelly and Chanyeol is back to his old self, a jerk.

We already submitted the project and we are all waiting for the results and the announcement of the winner, which will be given in two weeks from now.

"Sorry Dreea, but you'll have to do your homework just as always, Sehunnie and I will win, I'm sure of it" Luhan said cockily.

"Don't be, what if Baekhyun and Chen win instead of you? Or maybe Xiumin and Suho... They would do anything for it..."

He laughed "well, I can tell you we did anything for it as well" he said and his face suddenly changed to an ashamed one.

"Haha, why? What did you do?"

He shook his head "I won't tell you"

"Why not? Tell me" I pleaded.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

He looked really firm with his decision so I used my last resource.

I pouted and hugged his arm doing aegyo "Lulu pwease tell me"

He blushed and looked away brushing his nape.

"Aish" he sighed "alright I'll tell you, you baby"

"YEHET!" I exclaimed and unconsciously hugged him.

"Okay, but don't laugh okay?" He said awkwardly and I nodded before releasing him while partying in my head.

"I cross-dressed as a woman"

Whut?

"HAHAHAHA!" I can't believe he did it, all his manliness gone for sure OMG I can't.

"Yah! You said you wouldn't laugh if I told you!" He said blushing.

"Hahaha, Lulu you must've looked really pretty! HAHAHA"

"Dree shut up everyone is going to hear you" he said looking at the students in the corridor, some were looking at us but I know girls are just admiring Luhan's face as always, you can say that they, well, most of them, stopped flirting with him since our engagement was announced but they still eat him with their eyes.

"Meh, maybe I can get those pictures sometime in the future and publish them"

"Dree"

"And I'm sure they'll envy your beautifulness as much as I do, heck, I even feel offended by the fact that you are prettier than me" I said making a horrified face and stuck my tongue out.

He smirked "Imagine how beautiful our daughter and son will be when we marry... Or maybe have a lot of juniors that look like us running around the house... Aaah... That would be heaven"

I can't believe he just said that, this is embarrassing.

"I have to go to the bathroom, there's an emergency" I said and started walking.

"I know it's not that time of the month yet Dree, it's still three weeks away from now!" He said loudly behind me.

I looked around and hopefully no one heard him.