CHAPTER 29

Dreea's POV

OMG!

"Lotte World?!" I asked happily and skipped towards his car.

He opened the door for me as always and I went in, I'm starting to get used to this and I don't complain anymore.

He started the engine and drove.

Heeeyyy...

"Channie, I didn't have breakfast" I said pouting while rubbing my stomach.

"Me neither, there's a Mexican food restaurant near, it's delicious" he said.

"Really? Oh, I want to go!" I said excitedly and we headed there.

We went out of the car and were greeted by a man in a suit, the place looked luxurious yet traditional, it was beautiful.

"Channie, is it true that mexicans ride horses and donkeys and they dress like that? Are there so many cactuses? Why is everyone here Korean?" I asked looking at some paintings that dated many years ago and the restaurant itself.

He shook his head "this is run by Koreans, and regarding your questions, I went once to Mexico, it's beautiful, people wear normal clothes and use cars just like us, everything seems pretty normal, it's just a stereotype we have about them so that's not true... I also love tacos, if you eat them there they are nothing compared to this ones, those ones are just heaven" he said dreamingly and I chuckled a bit amused watching his face.

He fake coughed when he realized he was zoning out "lets go"

We found a table for two beside a window at the far end, the restaurant was practically empty so I think that's good so we can eat in peace.

Then a waiter came and handed us the menu "would you like some drinks while you decide on what you're going to order madam?" He said eyeing my body up and down and grabbed my hand to kiss it.

I turned red out of anger because I feel violated, I tried to calm myself so I don't do anything stupid.

"Don't touch her"

I looked to my front and Chanyeol was looking really angry.

The waiter bowed after releasing my hand "I'm sorry for that" he said but he didn't really look so sorry about it.

"Just bring us a coke and a chocolate bubbletea" Chanyeol said, how does he know I like it? Or maybe it's for him?

"We don't have bubbletea" he said bitterly.

As he said that Channie glared at him and the waiter sighed "alright I'm going to get them"

When he left Chanyeol looked at me worriedly "DreeDree is everything alright? Should we leave?"

I shook my head "I don't think he is going to do anything as long as you are here" I said quietly looking at my lap.

"Thank you Chanyeol"

He smiled "it's okay"

We stayed in silence for a while and our drinks came.

"Would you like to order now?" The waiter asked us and we nodded.

"I want Pozole" I said and he winked before turning his attention to Chanyeol, who was busy looking at the menu.

"I want nine tacos, thank you you can leave"

The waiter left and I giggled, Chanyeol looked weirdly cute like that, he didn't even look up.

We stayed in silence for a while and my mind started working.