CHAPTER 69

275K reads and almost 506 followers? Ah... You are the best! This chapter is dedicated to @XxchelseaforeverXx for being my 500th follower :) thanks to all of you for supporting my story so much!

I was wondering, how many of you have gone to an EXO concert? How was your experience?

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Chanyeol's POV

Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!! Park Chan Yeol, what have you done?!

I'll be honest with you even though it is already obvious, I like Huang Dree Ah.

She's got me crazy.

When that mean and hypocrite girl we met at the mall had her small fit in front of us I didn't like the way she treated her, I know Dreea was very hurt when she lived in China and I knew without them saying it that Bao-whatever was mainly the reason for it and I disliked her for that.

Something I admire about Dreea is that she doesn't let her bad memories influence the way she thinks and acts, she's the type of person that even when feeling weak she gets strength from the ones she loves and love her and makes sure she brightens up the mood.

She's become my happy virus.

I don't know if what I feel towards her is love, but if one thing is for sure is that whatever she makes me feel it's something I never felt before, not even with Dara. I feel this need to protect her all the time, to make her laugh, make her happy and make sure that she's not alone anymore.

Not only that, she's changed me for the better. If she hadn't come into my life it would be the way it had been for more than two years, she made me realize many things I was not even aware of and let me experience things I never imagined experiencing.

I had managed to get the courage to take her out on a date, I felt apologetic that it didn't come out the way I had planned yet she was there as if nothing happened and tried to comfort me instead of me doing it.

I don't know why but when I felt her soft lips against my cheeks it was as if something had triggered inside of me so I just stared at her while she tried to change the subject and appreciated her surroundings so without thinking about it I put my hand on top of hers.

And asked her to be my girlfriend.

After I did that, I panicked and stood up.

She didn't even look at me, she was just there, frozen in place.

"S-sorry, I-I shouldn't have... Sorry, I know you don't... I mean... Yeah... I'll be going now" I stammered before turning around to leave.

Some part of me was hoping she came after me.

But she didn't, and I couldn't help it but feel rejected.

When I was far away I heard someone shout my name from afar.

And that's how my heartbeat accelerated more than Usain Bolt.

I turned around and I saw Dreea running towards me.

When she finally reached me I stared at her, why did she follow me?

She hit my chest lightly, panting.

"You-you stupid tower, I n-never run!"she said still trying to catch her breath.

I bit my lip and looked at the ground "sorry" I said quietly.

She composed a bit "you didn't even let me answer"

I looked at her surprised "w-what? I-I mean, yeah... Sorry, I didn't want to ask you that!"