CHAPTER 67

Don't forget to add 'The Law of EXO' to your library ;) it recently got the 5K reads and it's just literally random stuff xD

Btw... B.A.P is baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!! I died and cried, literally, those guys were really special to me and everything that happened had made me feel very worried, I hope things turn out well for them, they deserve it! (Who are your bias?)

And IKON too! Anthem is amazing and Apology almost made me cry, the phrase in the end reached me too ya' know? (Who are your bias?)

I'll stop it here xD continue reading.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Min Jae's POV

"Bye everyone!" I exclaimed as I went out of my manor and went outside to wait for my car to come, TOP can't pick me up on Mondays and Thursdays so its then when I drive.

I was patiently waiting until a black Mercedes stopped in front of me so I stepped forward thinking it was my car but froze in place when I saw the guy that came out of the driver's seat.

My ex, Yoseob.

He flashed me a charming smile.

"Hello there, my sweet Jae"

I blinked a few times, as if to make sure he was real.

He was.

He looked even more handsome than before, and he was not using braces anymore, his smile looked even better, making me remember his beautiful singing and how he made me laugh as well.

Maybe I would've been affected by it a year ago. But now I have my dorky Seung Hyun, I just feel happy to see Yoseob again, as friends.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in London"

His smile turned into a pout "that's not exactly the reaction I was expecting"

I couldn't help it but smile "hi Yoyo"

(A/N: Who has ever played with yoyo's?)

He grinned and came to hug me.

"I missed you" he said.

I released from the hug and took one step behind, making some space between us and gave him an accusing look "I missed you too, you never contacted me"

He looked to his right embarrassed "yeah... Sorry about that"

"What are you doing in Korea?"

"I am done with done with London for now, I miss the old times. You know, like 'send an animal to its natural habitat' so I am coming back for good" he said.

I decided not to point out that he just called himself an animal.

So he's back for good.

I smiled at him "it's nice to see you again"

He grabbed my hands "I know it's a bit rushed and everything, but please tell me Jae" he said looking serious "do I, perhaps, still stand a chance with you?"

I awkwardly pulled my hands and gave him an apologetic look "sorry Yoseob"

He sighed and flashed me a sad look "I was actually expecting that answer, but damn, it still kinda hurt"

He's such a Yoseob.

"Who is the guy?" He suddenly asked, making me instantly blush.

"How did you know there's a guy?" I asked covering my cheeks in embarrassment.