CHAPTER 63

Please don't hate me... I had extremely busy weeks and just now that I finished exams I got some time to write, but to repay you from that I brought three chapters for you :) enjoy!

Note: I said 3 chapters but I'll update one each day ;) this is the first one.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Chanyeol's POV

Sarang's body was exposed just a few meters away from me, her coffin looked so big compared to her small and delicate frame, her face was expressionless and that was hard to see. But what was I expecting? To see her smiling?

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo gave me comforting pats on the back as if it was going to make me feel much better.

It didn't.

I sighed in an attempt to calm myself down so I'd stop trembling-kind-of-crying and looked at the sky.

I've seen many movies and I thought it was going to be raining and that many people would be here while holding black umbrellas, but it was not like that. It was sunny as hell.

Only our closest friends, the Huangs and my parents were here so we were not more than 30 people, I recognized some staff of the orphanage but it really made me wonder why just a few people were here.

She deserves a whole crowd here to be honest.

"You are crying again" Suho hyung said and hugged me.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand, I appreciate their support and everything but I don't think they feel the same way I do.

My baby girl is gone, Sarang is gone.

I heard a soft sniff and I looked at my left to see the only person that could be possibly feeling the same way I do standing a few meters from here.

Min Jae, Jessica and Seulgi were hugging her while Kang Joon and Sehun gave her sad smiles and patted her head.

As her unofficial husband, I didn't know if I should go and comfort her, ever since Sarang died yesterday Dreea started avoiding me after we went back from the garden but I felt as if we were together in this... Kind of.

I understand her though... I mean, I know she is just trying to act normally when she is with me but I hurt her way too much times when I hadn't told anyone about my secret, plus, why should Dreea hang out with me now? Sarang died, she was mainly the reason we had to spend time together so maybe she doesn't want to do it anymore. And lastly, she was almost 100% sure that the girl was going to survive, I practically promised that she would but look at us now, we're at her funeral.

I sat in the grass and covered my eyes with both of my hands. I couldn't keep looking at Sarang, I felt guilty and mostly sad because I will never see her again and hear her cheerful self nor how her eyes shone every time she called me 'daddy'.

After some minutes someone announced that it was time to bury her, I stood up.

"Wait"

Everyone looked at me but I went towards my mom and asked her to give me what I told her to bring.

When I had it in my hands I approached Dreea.

I avoided her eyes. "Dreea, could you... Come with me? I want us to do something"

She hesitated at first but nodded and the girls let go of her.

She stood next to me and I started walking towards Sarang's coffin so she did the same.