CHAPTER 3

Two years later...

Dreea's POV

"Miss Dreea please wake up, it's time to go to school" Alice said after opening the curtains and left when she made sure I was awake.

I sighed while rubbing my eyes. School, I like it but I am a heavy sleeper and Mondays are the worst day of the week if you ask me... And Sunday night too...

I rushed to take a bath and took the uniform that the maids had already prepared for me. My name is Huang Dree Ah but people call me Dreea, my parents are the owners of Gucci, Rolex and we have 57 malls around Asia so I am rich, but don't misunderstand me, I am rich but not a spoiled brat, I actually know the value of money so I don't spend it recklessly. I have been living in Beijing, China since I was born but of course I have traveled to other countries a lot.

I also have three cousins here in China, we call them the Choi brothers. They are fully Korean but live here in China, my mom and their dad are siblings so that's why we have different last names, they are the owners of Hyundai and Samsung so I don't really get why they are here in China but I am not complaining.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and looked at myself in the mirror and while I was scanning myself in the mirror my eyes landed on my necklace. It has been two years since the last time I saw Luhan, I miss him. He left. And he never told us anything about it, he moved out of the country and even changed his phone number so we never contacted each other ever again. I asked my parent to investigate about his whereabouts but they told me they found nothing, Lulu was like their own son so they were worried about him as well and missed him, he said nothing about leaving but I am willing to hear his explanation if I ever see him again, I am not angry at all, at first I was but now I accept the fact that he left us.

I was lost in my thoughts but I suddenly remembered something and went running downstairs but slipped at the end, luckily someone catched me on time.

"Yah! What's the rush?" Asked Tao holding my elbow and chuckling.

"Have Mom and dad arrived already?" I asked a little too excited, don't blame me, I barely see them.

"Yup, they are having breakfast"

I ran to the kitchen and there was my dad reading the newspaper and my mom blabbering like there's not tomorrow, maybe trying to convince him about something by the looks of her.

"Eomma, baba!" I ran and kissed them both on the cheek and hugged them.

"How is my little princess?" Asked baba folding the newspaper and patting my head affectionately.

"Short" answered Tao walking into the kitchen grabbing his backpack from his chair.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you are a giant" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Psh, yeah sure shortie. Mom, we have to go to school already" he said kissing her cheek and bumping fists with my dad.

"Noo! I haven't had breakfast" I whined, you see, food is my life and I could get married to it and live happily ever after.

"And?"

"Gege!"

"You haven't answered"

I frowned and crossed my arms "you are mean, panda bro"

"Yeobo, don't you think they are very childish?" I heard my mom whisper to my dad. Yeah, as if she wasn't.

"Just put it in a container I give you permission to eat in my car" Tao said.

"Yehet! Arasseo, bye eomma and appa, see you later!" I kissed them once again before going out.

I went into Tao's black Lamborghini and we went to school. We live nearby, I mean, why can't we just walk? It's better than the alternative of having our driver taking us to school though.