CHAPTER 71

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope this 2016 is full of blessings for you and your families! :) I also wish that you achieve all your goals!

I had planned to update earlier but 5 days ago a priest that was really close to our family died in a car accident and yesterday an uncle of mine died as well (he had problems with his kidneys for like 30 years) so I was not really in the mood for writing, I tried to distract myself by reading though, but I had promised you an update so here you have it! 304K reads <3 thanks to you too ghost readers xD

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Author's POV

Huang Dree Ah had actually disappeared, no one knew where she was and didn't see her anymore since she decided to skip class after what happened with Kai.

But they had one thing that calmed them down for the time being.

A message, a message that only her family and Chanyeol received.

'I'll be back, don't worry about me'

They tried calling her back, but it seemed that her phone was turned off, some of them even stopped doing their responsibilities in order to look for her in places they thought she could be at but not that much, her parents even got some people to investigate secretly not to get much attention from the media.

Yeah she said they shouldn't worry but they couldn't help it, most of them tried to look normal and act as if nothing was happening, but inside they were all alert and tried to find her without making it a big thing or it would spread to the news.

Where was she?

Chanyeol's POV

This sucks.

I mean, really? We just started dating and I'm already looking for her.

And I'm worried sick.

I trust her though, I know she wouldn't do anything reckless knowing something could happen to her and every time I feel like I'm losing it I just stare at the message she sent me, I know she will come just as she said, but not being able to reach out her makes me feel uneasy.

Not only that, the last time I saw her she was hurt -yeah I know it wasn't for her to die or anything like that- and didn't look too happy about it.

I wanted to help her, to be there for her but I knew she wanted some time alone so I let her be even though I felt desperate to comfort her or buy her whatever food would make her feel happier.

And now I don't even know where she is.

Today we are all sitting in the classroom while Ms. Kim gave us a lecture about I-don't-even-know-what, I was leaning back on my chair while I stared at the window in my left, thinking about possible places where she could be at or to see if she suddenly just appeared and say she was joking.

I shook my head to stop thinking about it, not exactly succeeding, and looked back at Ms. Kim to try to listen to the class.

When the bell rang indicating lunch time I stood up and looked at my right with a smile, but it faded when I saw her empty place.

'Right, she's not here' I thought and shook my head.

I headed to the door but stopped when Baek called me.

"Chanyeol-ah..."

I looked at him expectantly.

"Are you okay?"