CHAPTER 56

Note: this is the chapter you are supposed to read if you didn't read it before, I had a problem with Wattpad so I had to upload this again.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Author's POV

As soon as the guy with dark glasses stepped into the school premises the noise and chatter stopped as if someone had pressed a 'pause' button.

He walked through the corridors not minding about everyone's stares.

'I know I'm handsome' he thought and smirked.

As if on cue, girls started squealing and fangirling.

"OMG who is that?!"

"So handsome"

"He's so sexy~"

"How would it feel like if I ran my fingers through his hair?"

"Oppa~"

"He looks familiar, doesn't he?"

"Woah... I'll have to break up with my boyfriend because I might get him for myself"

He shook his head, put his hands in his pockets and continued walking.

'First Class' he read and smirked before opening the door.

Dreea's POV

"Hyuuung I'll play with you today" Sehun said full of aegyo while clinging onto Baekhyun, who was lying lifelessly in his seat as if Taeyeon just broke up with him.

He completely ignored him, he turned to the other side and continued sulking by himself.

Okay that's it.

"OUCH!"

He immediately sat straight rubbing his head and everyone looked at him before shifting their stares to me.

I grinned sheepishly and hid my hands in my back. "He was sulking again"

Everyone chuckled and shook their heads while Chen and Sehun high-fived with me.

Kai crossed his arms and looked at Baekhyun "why don't you stop acting like a sassy girl? Chanyeol will come someday"

Baekhyun imitated him "why don't you stop acting like a serious dude? You'll die if you never smile"

Kai rolled his eyes and I giggled.

He gave me a look and I mouthed a 'you know it's true' making him shake his head.

Everyone approached us and I stood between Kai and Luhan.

"Seriously Baek, Chanyeol was absent only for two days and you act as if he hadn't come for months"

"But Yeollie..."

He door opened and we all looked towards the guy that was standing there.