CHAPTER 20

Dreea's POV

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock.

I whined

"It's cold I don't want to get up" I mumbled turning it off and snuggled into my bed to get cozy and warm again.

Have you ever experienced being snuggling into your bed all warm and comfy but the moment you take off your blanket you shiver because of the sudden cold?

I decided I would go later to school instead of arriving earlier as always, I barely slept last night so I stayed in bed for an hour more.

I was finally dozing off when Tao came in.

"Dreea wake up now" he said and left.

I did what he told me and and took a hot shower.

Today is monday, Tao is still jealous of me and Luhan being engaged. At that thought I shivered, why do I have to marry him?

Flashback~

"Okay kids sit here we have something important to tell you" uncle said and we sat down in the same couch as Tao.

"What is it?" I asked.

Mom was the one who answered.

"Luhan and you are getting married"

Silence

Loading...

"WHAT?!"

Huh? I didn't say that... Neither did Luhan... Tao did

"Son, I said Luhan and Dreea" mom said.

"I clearly heard that, how can you get my sister engaged? Of course I don't have anything against Luhan but she is 17 for godness sake, she's my little sister and she'll get married before me?!" He raged and left the room, nor Luhan or me have spoken a word since we're still in shock.

"I'm sorry for my son's behavior, he is in shock" mi dad apologized to the Lu's.

Next thing I knew I was already running out of the house crying a bit and I heard my dad add "and daughter's" I went to Han River and sat on a bench.

I will get married? I'm still too young for that.

It's not everything, it's my best friend we are talking about, of course I had feelings for him before but they were already gone. He will hate me, right? I am worried that this will ruin our friendship, we found each other just recently.

"Yah, are you stalking me?" A deep voice said on my right.

What is he doing here?

"I'm not" I said.

"You are"

"No, I'm not"

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You are"

"I'm not"

Silence

"Liar" we said at the same time.

We looked at each other angrily and I noticed Chanyeol's eyes are swollen, did he cry?

"Did you cry?" We both said at the same time.