CHAPTER 33

Dreea's POV

Now it's Friday and as always I go to school with Luhan, Tao doesn't get angry with him when we are together anymore but he keeps rolling his eyes and only gets a bit annoyed.

Since mom told me I couldn't come early to school anymore because Luhan started to fetch me in the mornings I started practicing at home to maintain my condition, I am not much of a dancer so I want to practice to improve in that field, I used to practice with the guys back in China when I was younger but my dance skills are just average, I need a good teacher and a lot of practice.

When it was lunchtime I told Jae and Jessica that I wouldn't be able to join them that day and headed to the garden at the back of the school.

When I arrived I approached the person standing before the pond and waited for him to talk.

"I thought you forgot" he said and threw a rock to the water.

I picked one from the floor and threw it as well "how can I forget it?" I asked.

He just shrugged and threw another one.

"So, at what time is the dinner?"

"At 9:00pm, I'll fetch you tomorrow so we buy everything we need and prepare for it" he said and I nodded.

"When are you planning to talk with the guys?" I asked him while picking up some rocks.

Kai has been cold to them as always, he's all cold and harsh to everyone but I am glad he opens up a little bit more than before when he's with me, he doesn't smile except for that one time in the hospital but at least he doesn't keep shouting every time we talk, maybe because I know what happened to him so he feels more at ease without fearing to be judged and his conscience feels more peaceful.

He glared at me "talk with them? I'm not planning to do it"

I sighed, I won't argue with him, it won't work and he'll just get angry.

Kai's POV

I reached the parking lot after classes ended and started the engine of my red La Ferrari, I drove and parked in KFC to buy chicken.

As I cued someone caught my attention, I looked with my peripheral vision and saw Onew with Taemin behind me.

I pretended not to see them and waited for my turn.

"Kai!" Someone said loudly behind me and I acted as if I hadn't just heard Taemin calling me.

When I finished ordering I just waited for my chicken until he tapped my shoulder.

He continued doing it until I got annoyed.

"What?" I snapped at him making him back off a little.

"W-why are you like this Jong In? We used to be best friends since we were on diapers but now everything you do is treat everybody like trash" he said looking a bit disappointed and sad.

"So what? It was a long time ago, I am not the Jong In you used to know so now go and mind your own business, stop with all this, all you've done this years is to act like an annoying kid. GIVE. UP. No matter what, I won't talk to you anymore" I said.

He looked hurt and his eyes just became glassy before he sighed nodding "alright, I'm sorry" he bowed "I won't bother you anymore"

"Good" I took my chicken and headed to the entrance.

I know I was harsh but I needed to do it, I don't really hate him but as you know, I'm like this to everyone.

When I went out of the shop I headed to my car, before opening the door I felt a hand on my shoulder and I sighed, won't he give up?