CHAPTER 12

Min Jae's POV

I arrived to the classroom and almost everyone was there, except for Lay, Chanyeol and Dreea.

I sat on my place and TOP greeted me.

"Good morning Jae" he called me Jae, when did we become close? I shrugged it off.

"Uuh... Good morning" I smiled a little.

"Jae, I noticed yesterday that you don't really talk to anyone here in this class, why is that?" He asked me.

I look away "I don't want to talk about it"

"Ok, you don't have to tell me, but did you know there are some people that have an eye on you?" He asked me.

"That's not true" I blushed.

Lay arrived, sleepiness in his eyes but he fully woke up when he looked at me, he looked away blushing a bit and went to his seat to start a talk with Siwon.

"See what I'm saying?" TOP teased me but he didn't look happy at all.

Wah, his eyes though... Wait no Min Jae, remember what Jessica told you

"Stay away from them or I'll make sure your life becomes a living hell"

"Mm... Where's Dreea? Is she sick?" I asked changing the subject.

He frowned "I haven't seen her since this morning, she got here before we did and when we arrived she wasn't here, we tried to call her but her maid Alice answered saying she left her phone at home, she must've gone to the rooftop or to the bathroom"

"With her things?" I raised a brow.

"Well, you'd be surprised of the strange things she can do" he shook his head in a disapproving way.

"And Chanyeol? His things are there, where is he?"

"He must be wandering around, when Suho arrived his things were already here" he told me.

I looked behind me and I saw Jessica smirking looking at Dreea's empty chair, I don't like this.

"Do you think she is alright?" I asked him.

"Why wouldn't she be? She arrived here safely as her driver told us" he eyed me.

"Hmm... Maybe we should look for them before-"

Ring~

Too late, I hope Jessica didn't do anything bad, I'm almost sure she has already warned Dreea about being around the guys.

Class passed way too slow and when it was time for lunch Tao was already freaking out.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I lost my sister!!" He panicked.

"Chill bro, we'll find noona don't worry" Sehun told him also looking worried.

"Noona?" We all asked in unison, except Kai, who was sleeping in his place not bothering about the guys that are missing and of course Jessica, she left the classroom as soon as the bell rang.

"Yep, why?" He asked innocently.

"Why do you think we ask? You hate her" said Xiumin as a matter of fact.

"Guuuys! It's not time for that we gotta find Yeollie!!" Baekhyun shrieked.

"Ah, and Dreea too btw" he added sheepishly.

"Okay, let's begin mission WGFYADBTC" Chen said.

"Eh?" we all looked at him

"We Gotta Find Yoda And Dreea Before Tao Cries" he explained and we all looked at Tao laughing and he blushed.