CHAPTER 9

Dreea's POV

"GUCCI WILL HAVE ANOTHER COLLECTION!!!" Tao shouted and started screaming like a hyena.

Sigh

Yup, that's the other reason

According to Tao, our collections of Gucci are things that deserve to get our full seriousness and are 'the best thing ever invented', he feels really lucky to be the owner's son.

He has every possible Gucci bag, shoes and every single thing.

Girls' products?

He also has them, except for the shoes. He says they are precious even though he doesn't use them and sometimes I sneak into his room and take one bag with me when I need them.

"Oppa, when you get to inherit Gucci I swear you'll get a heart attack every time you launch or get presented something new" I told him.

"I gladly accept that, I'll be really happy that way" he said wiping a fake tear.

"Arasseo panda bro, I'll go to sleep I already had dinner with the girls, goodnight oppa"

"Night"

"Oh, that's right, here, I bought you a new pair of dancing shoes" I said giving them to him.

I went to my bedroom and slept.

Next week went as normal, with Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun being jerks, having lunch with the guys and hanging out with the girls when it was dismissal time, it has been a pretty good week so far.

I was walking towards my locker because next class was PE and I had get my PE uniform.

Min Jae and I went to change our clothes but I am really slow so I told Min Jae to go ahead so she didn't get an absence for being late.

I went out of the cubicle and someone slammed me against the door.

"Bitch, I told you to stay away from the guys and you still do it? You have the guts to disobey me right? Well, you will regret it soon" she spat in my face and walked away, eww.

I went to class and we are going to play dodgeball, we were divided into teams of 7, it was Min Jae, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kai, Chen, Lay and me in one team and Sehun, Suho, Kris, Tao, Jessica, Baekhyun and D.O in the other team.

We were playing and I but I was distracted thinking about Jessica's warning so I didn't see the ball coming towards me

Push! (A/N sorry haha I didn't know how to write it)

I blinked and saw Xiumin in front on me with a bloody nose.

"Are you okay?" He asked me when he turned around.

"What are you talking about? Are you okay? I asked him

"I'm fine"

"Xiumin-ah are you okay?" Asked Suho from the other side.

"Yep, I am, who threw it anyways?"

"Jessica did" everyone turned to her.

"Hey, it's not my fault that she was too dumb to get distracted" she defender herself.

"Mr. Kim go to the clinic and have that nose treated, that's all for today you can go" our teacher dismissed us and I started walking towards the clinic with Xiumin, it was my fault after all.

"Mianhae Xiumin-ah, you got hurt because of me"

"You don't have to apologize we don't want you to get hurt"