CHAPTER 21

Dreea's POV

Why is everyone acting as if all of this was my fault? I didn't even touch her and everyone is blaming it on me.

"Why is everyone killing you with stares more than usual?" Kai asked coming up to me, cellphone in hand and I instantly knew he sent the message, but I don't know what he's talking about. I decided to shrug it off because there was another important thing.

"Didn't you see?" I asked him wiping my cheeks hoping my nose didn't get red.

He nodded "I did, I saw everything but I still don't get why everyone is blaming it on you right now"

"I didn't do anything Kai" I said and a few tears went down my cheeks.

I noticed there's silence in the hall and everyone was looking at us, maybe because Kai is not so grumpy right now and he is actually being not so rude.

"Let's go to the hospital" he told me and I nodded.

Whispers became louder as we walked side by side through the corridors and I can hear lots of 'b*tch' 'slut' 'poor Jessica' 'Kai' and 'oppas shouldn't be friends with her'

"Don't listen to them" Kai said putting his earphones with music playing from his iPod in my ears, I felt relieved and smiled as a thanks to him and he just nodded a bit, he hasn't smiled a even for a second but he is not being mean so I guess this is an improvement and I will not ask for more.

We got to his car and he drove to the same hospital where Tao was brought when he had his accident.

We walked to the first nurse we saw and she eyed Kai from head to toe as if he was the most handsome guy she has ever seen.

I cleared my throat "Mm... Excuse me, they brought a girl around our age a while ago called Jessica, can you please tell us where is she?" I asked her but she didn't answer and continued eying Kai.

"Answer her" grumpy Kai is in the house~ okay, his tone was icy, the one he uses when he want someone yo listen to him.

The nurse seemed startled

"U-uh, sorry, she's in the emergency room" she said and as soon as I heard that I started jogging to that area.

"Yah, wait up!" Kai shouted "don't run here, calm down she'll be okay hm?" He said when he reached me and somehow I calmed down a bit, even though he was using he usual tone it was a but comforting, I don't know why.

I nodded "thanks" we walked to the ER and everyone was sitting there.

"Oh, there is the murderer" said Chanyeol and everyone looked at me.

"Dreea, I can't believe you did that, I gave you an opportunity to become my friend but now I see I did wrong" said Sehun and everyone nodded.

I looked at Tao and my cousins and even they were glaring at me.

"Is she okay?" I asked ignoring what Sehun just said.

Minho was the one who answered "You don't have the right to ask about that, she lost a lot of blood thanks to you and she is being operated right now, what if she dies huh?" He looked worried yet angry.

"I didn't do anything to her" I told them.

"Everyone saw you and they said you were exactly in the soot Jessica was before and she even even shouted your name before falling down the stairs so don't come up with lies, we saw her fall" said Baekhyun.

I didn't say anything, they were not going to listen to me.

"I'm hungry let's go to the cafeteria, this will take a while" Luhan said and everyone nodded and stood up.