Lena & Alura Day 1

Lena wakes up at 6AM and quickly heads into Kara's bathroom to have a brief shower and get herself prepared for the day. After this Lena returns to Kara's bedroom and has a look through her wardrobe, deciding on which of Kara's clothes she is going to borrow today. As Lena looks through she notices that Kara has a lot of khakis which are not Lena's style. Lena continues to browse through her selection before she settles on a black pencil skirt with a long sleeved green blouse with 3 vertical stripes across it. Lena completes the look with her black high heels she wore the previous day, and a thin brown belt to go around her waist. Once she is dressed Lena actually quite likes her look, honestly surprised she found something in Kara's wardrobe that she enjoyed wearing. This isn't because Kara has a bad taste in clothing or anything, it's because Kara has a much different style to Lena. Literally one of the only other items of clothing that matches Lena's style is a bright pink tight dress which has mostly open shoulders, although the dress is designed to rest more so on one shoulder than the other. Lena liked the dress, the only issue is that Lena does not wear pink, under any circumstances.

Once Lena is ready, giving herself a once over, she heads out of Kara's room and makes her way into Alura's. Alura is still sleeping soundly. Lena just takes a moment to smile down at the young brunette haired girl.

"Alura, sweetie, it's time to wake up." Lena says softly as she gently rocks Alura's side.

"Hmmm uhhhh....." Alura mumbles, beginning to wake up.

"Alura darling, we need to get you ready for school." Lena says softly.

"Hmmmm.... mommy?" Alura mumbles as she still continues to wake.

"No, it's me, Lena." Lena replies.

Alura slowly opens her eyes and they land right on Lena. As soon as she sees Lena she grows a big smile on her face.

"Lena." Alura smiles softly with a yawn.

"Morning little one. Did you sleep well?" Lena asks.

"Uh-huh." Alura nods.

"Good. How about we have some breakfast?" Lena asks.

Alura nods again.

"Carry me?" Alura asks, still clearly very tired.

"Of course darling." Lena smiles.

Lena reaches down and picks Alura up into her arms. Alura in response wraps her arms around Lena's neck, resting her head on Lena's shoulder. Lena carries Alura into the kitchen but notices the girl is starting to fall asleep again.

"Alura honey, you can't go back to sleep." Lena says.

Alura groans.

Lena places a kiss on Alura's cheek.

"Come on. You can't go back to sleep." Lena hums as she kisses Alura's cheek a second time.

Lena notices that while Alura keeps her eyes closed she breaks out into a big smile, clearly enjoying the affection Lena is giving her.

"How about I make you some cereal and cut up a banana to go with it as well?" Lena suggests.

"Okay." Alura says solemnly.

Lena then places Alura down on a chair by the kitchen island and then goes about making breakfast. Lena searches through Kara's cupboards and finds some cereal and then some milk in the fridge along with an apple and a banana. Lena puts the cereal in the bowl and pours the milk and then peels the banana and chops it up, putting it in the bowl as well.

"Here you go darling." Lena says as she places the bowl of cereal in front of Alura, along with a spoon.

"Thank you Lena. Can I have sugar with it?" Alura asks.