Chapter 31 - An Evening with Kara, Alura & Lena

After Lena's long Friday, which is the end to a long week she finally makes it home to her penthouse, being dropped off at the front of her building by her driver.

"Thank you." Lena says to her driver as she exits the car.

"Of course, Miss Luthor." The driver nods back.

Lena gets out of the car and heads into the front lobby of her apartment building. As soon as Lena steps inside her mood is instantly improved by the sight of Kara and Alura.

"LENAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Alura yells as she goes running from Kara's side towards Lena.

Lena smiles at Alura as she comes running to her and then picks her up into a tight hug.

"Hello darling." Lena smiles as she hugs the five-year-old tightly.

"I missed you." Alura says, squeezing Lena back.

Lena chuckles.

"It has only been a couple of days since you last saw me." Lena grins.

"Still too long." Alura moans.

Lena smiles at Alura and then places a kiss on the girl's cheek. As Lena is doing this Kara steps towards her, carrying a bag in hand.

"Hi." Kara smiles at her girlfriend.

"Hello darling." Lena smiles and then goes to put Alura down on the ground.

"No!" Alura moans in protest, "I want you to carry me!"

Lena and Kara both chuckle at that.

"Alright darling. Let's go up to my penthouse then, so I can give mommy a kiss hello after, okay?" Lena grins.

Alura nods, clinging onto Lena tightly.

Lena then begins to walk towards her private elevator, as she passes Kara, Kara reaches out and gives one of Lena's hands, which is wrapped around Alura, a squeeze. Lena just shoots Kara a smile in response.

The three ladies then make their way into Lena's private elevator where Lena inputs the code, allowing the elevator to begin its ascension up to Lena's penthouse. The ride takes less than a few minutes and eventually opens up into a hallway that leads to Lena's penthouse door. The only other door down the hallway is one that leads to an emergency stairway, although that door can only be opened by a code from Lena, or a security override in case of emergencies, downstairs at the security desk.

Lena, Kara and Alura approach Lena's penthouse door and Lena then places on of her hands, which she is able to move away from holding Alura, onto the pad to scan her hand print. After Lena's hand print scan is approved Lena then types in a code and her front door opens. Kara heads in first, with Lena following, still carrying Alura, behind.

"That was cool." Alura says.

Lena chuckles.

"Thank you." Lena smiles at the five-year-old, finally placing her down on the ground.

Kara turns to her daughter and hands her the bag which she was carrying.

"Why don't you take this bag upstairs and put your clothes into your bedroom?" Kara says with a smile.

"Okay!" Alura nods happily, "I missed my room!"

Lena and Kara both smile at Alura as she grabs the bag and goes running off in the direction of the stairs which lead to the bedrooms on the floor above.

"No running!" Kara and Lena yell simultaneously. In response to this, both women just look at each other with a grin and slight blushes on their faces.