Chapter 85 - Alex & Sam's Special Night

Lena, Alura and Kara return home about 20 minutes after leaving the tailors. Throughout the drive home Lena could not keep her eyes off Kara, as all she could think about is her girlfriend in that beautiful dress, and how it complimented her body in all the right ways. In fact, the dress was so perfect, that they didn't have to alter it in any way, nor the three-piece black suit, but right now Lena doesn't care about that, all she can think of is that dress.

"We're home." Kara smiles happily.

"Uhuhmmm." Lena hums, not sure if she is going to be able to speak and hide her obvious arousal.

"Mommy, can I wear my suit again?" Alura asks, sweetly.

Kara chuckles.

"No, I'm sorry sweetie. We will have to save it for a special occasion." Kara replies.

"Awwwww." Alura pouts.

Kara chuckles again, and crouches down to place a kiss on Alura's cheek.

"I'm sure a special occasion will come up sooner or later, so don't worry about it." Kara smiles, "But how about we go hang your suit up in your room now?"

"Okay!" Alura nods, happily.

Kara stands up and looks at Lena.

"We'll be back in a sec." Kara smiles, happily.

"Yes.... okay." Lena nods, forcing a smile.

Kara and Alura then walk away, heading down the corridor to the bedrooms, with Kara carrying Alura's suit, and her own, as well as her dress with her. Once Kara and Alura are gone, Lena closes her eyes, wanting to try and focus to clear her mind of her arousal. However, after a good 2 minutes, nothing helps, all Lena can see in her mind is Kara in that incredible dress.

Lena groans.

A few minutes later, Kara and Alura return to the living room area, both with smiles on their faces. By this point Lena has got an idea.

"Alura, darling, would you like to watch some cartoons?" Lena suggests, now holding the remote, having spent the last few minutes finding some cartoons Alura usually watches.

"Yes, okay." Alura nods, happily, coming running over to the couch.

Meanwhile, Kara looks at Lena suspiciously, knowing this isn't usual behaviour from the CEO.

"Okay, I've set it up for you...... and here...." Lena says, pressing play, and the cartoons beginning, "Now, I just want to show mommy something I've been working on, at work, today, in the bedroom."

Alura looks at Lena, turning her attention from the cartoons.

"I can't see?" Alura asks, sweetly.

"No!" Lena says, a bit too quickly. Lena then realises her reaction was a bit extreme, so she clears her throat. "I mean.... you wouldn't find it interesting; it is just boring paper work."

"Oh... okay." Alura nods, with a smile, and then turns back to watch the TV.

Lena smiles, hapy that her plan seems to have worked.

"We'll be in the bedroom if you need us." Lena says.

"Okay." Alura nods, now engrossed in the cartoon, not even bothering to look at Lena as she walks away.

Lena walks to Kara, who still has a very suspicious look on her face, and then grabs the blonde's hand.

"Come on." Lena says.

Kara follows Lena down the corridor, all the way into the bedroom, still very confused, and suspicious. Kara walks into the bedroom first, followed by Lena, who closes the door behind them.