Chapter 133 - Engagement Party

Kara, Lena and Alura open the door to their penthouse, and they are immediately greeted by Alex, Eliza, Sam, Ruby, J'onn, Winn and Jess shouting 'happy birthday' to Kara.

"Oh Rao, thank you, you guys." Kara smiles, happily, even though it wasn't a surprise or anything, because not only did Lena tell her about the party, but she also could hear everyone's heartbeat from downstairs.

Alex and Eliza then walk over to Kara and Lena, noticing the ring on Kara's finger.

"Congratulations Kara. I'm so happy for you." Alex says, with some tears in her eyes, before taking her sister in for a hug.

"Thanks Al." Kara replies, with a little shake in her voice from her beginning to cry again because of how happy she is.

"I'm so happy for both of you." Eliza says, looking at Lena and then Kara. "This moment has been coming for a long time, and I couldn't be more thrilled. You have already been a member of our family for a while now Lena, but this moves us one step closer to it being completely official."

"Thanks, Eliza." Lena says, with some tears in her eyes.

Eliza takes Lena for a hug, and then Alex and Eliza swap over a few moments later, hugging the other fiancé from the couple.

"Wait a minute...... am I.... missing something?" Winn now asks, with a confused look on his face.

Meanwhile, Jess and J'onn are standing next to Winn with less confused looks on their faces. Jess, for her part, already knows, because she has heard about Lena working on a ring in her private lab accidentally from Sam. Then J'onn also knows because as soon as Kara, Lena and Alura walked into the penthouse Lena's mind was essentially screaming out in happiness at the fact that she and Kara are engaged.

"Momma and mommy are getting married!" Alura exclaims excitedly.

"Oh my god!" Winn says, with a big smile, "Congratulations!"

Winn then quickly moves over and takes Kara in for a hug, before then turning to look at Lena, and being a bit unsure what to do. However, Winn eventually just decides to hug Lena also.

"Thanks Winn." Kara smiles, happily.

"I presume you guys all want to get in some hugs too?" Winn says, turning to look at J'onn, Jess, Sam and Ruby.

Sam chuckles.

"I already knew." Sam says, "And I told Ruby just before we left to come here."

"And I've known for a while, because a little bird told me Lena was making a ring in her private lab." Jess explains.

"While I couldn't help but overhear Lena's mind basically even before they all walked into the penthouse." J'onn says.

Winn now grows a frown on his face.

"So, I was the only one who didn't know?" Winn says.

Kara chuckles.

"Oh, come on Winn. We all know that if you knew you'd have accidentally told me anyway." Kara smiles.

"Mhmmm.... maybe....." Winn replies.

"Anyway, this isn't about you Winn. We are here to celebrate Kara's birthday, AND now Lena and Kara's engagement!" Alex says.

"Yes, we are." Sam nods.

The group of friends then all get settled, beginning to drink some alcohol and have some food, whilst chatting happily amongst each other.

"So, did everything go to plan?" Sam asks Lena, as Sam, Lena and Jess all sit together.

"Yes." Lena nods, "I proposed on the mountain, with a view of National City, while Alura took the video of it. Alura did nearly give it away a couple of times, but thankfully she didn't."