Chapter 74 - Daylong Date Part 4

Kara and Lena return home, back to Eliza's, at just before 4PM. The couple are really happy, and so very pleased with their day thus far, it truly has been a magical one. It has made Kara and Lena realise, that while they love spending time together, with Alura, as a sort of family, when it's just the two of them, it is truly incredible, because they can then do things that they couldn't do otherwise, with Alura there. In fact, most of what Kara and Lena have done so far today wouldn't have been possible if Alura were with them. Kara and Lena wouldn't have been able to have their sex session in the shower, or go to the beach and fly to the small island, and then have sex, nor would they have been able to drive up to the remote waterfall, with a little pool in it, and make out, a lot. In fact, the only thing that the couple could have done, with Alura, is go to the diner, which while that was a very nice part of their day, it certainly wasn't the best one. However, even though Kara and Lena have very much enjoyed spending time, just the two of them, they both very much look forward to seeing their daughter again, as even being away from her for this short a period of time, makes them miss her.

Lena pulls up the car on Eliza's driveway, and the couple notice that Eliza's car is there, signalling that Eliza and Alura came home earlier than planned. Lena decided to drive back to Eliza's, instead of letting Kara do it, simply because Kara had been the one driving all day, and seeing as they were just heading back to Eliza's, Kara didn't need to drive to keep secret their mystery next destination.

"I see Eliza's back." Lena comments, nodding to the Danvers matriarch's car.

"Yeah." Kara nods, "I guess she and Alura came home early. Alura probably was tired out from their day."

"Probably." Lena agrees.

Kara and Lena then get out of Lena's car, and happily walk into Eliza's home, hand in hand. The couple right now just feel so in love with one another, so connected, it makes them both feel incredible. Although, it's not like either of the women have had their love grow for the other, it just feels like the day has allowed them to get more in touch with what they were already feeling.

Lena and Kara enter the home, and walk towards the living room area. As the couple enter, they see Eliza walking out of the kitchen to greet them, obviously having heard the front door close.

"Oh, isn't that sweet." Eliza smiles, noticing Kara and Lena holding hands.

Kara blushes slightly, but Lena just confidently continues to hold Kara's hand, with a big smile on her face.

"Did you two have a nice day, so far?" Eliza asks.

"Yeah." Kara smiles, looking at Lena.

"Yes, we certainly have." Lena agrees, looking at Kara.

Eliza chuckles, happy at how in love the two women are before her. It makes Eliza so very happy to see Kara so in love with Lena, and Lena so in love with Kara, a mother couldn't ask for anything more from a partner for one of their children.

Eventually, after Kara and Lena smile, happily, at one another for a few moments, they turn to look at Eliza once more.

"So, how was your day? Where's Alura?" Kara asks.

"She's upstairs in her room, taking a nap." Eliza replies, "She got tired out from what we did."

"Oh, we thought as much." Lena replies, "So, what did you manage to get up to before she got too tired?"

"Well, we went to my work, and Alura played on a tablet for a bit, and then once I was finished, I showed Alura around, and she got to see some big dinosaur skeletons, which were probably the most interesting thing for a five-year-old. Alura however wasn't very impressed." Eliza explains.

Lena and Kara both chuckle upon hearing that.