Chapter 111 - Preparing for Lex

Kara, Lena and Alex all walk back into the DEO hub command centre, Kara still wearing her new white Supergirl suit.

"Okay, so do we have a plan?" Kara asks.

Winn and J'onn turn around, and both grow surprised looks on their faces upon seeing Kara in her new white suit.

"Wow.... your suit is white..." Winn says, in kind of awe as to how good the suit looks in white, with a little color for the house of El crest.

"Yes, I only just finished making it today, so I didn't have time to really color it." Lena explains.

"But I like it like this." Kara says, with a smile, "It might get really dirty easy, but the white is very striking."

"Yeah, these two nerds were just saying how Kara in her white suit is like the resurrected version of Gandalf, Gandalf the white." Alex says, with a smirk.

"OH MY GOD!" Winn says, with a big smirk on his face, "That's sooooo true!"

Kara and Lena both grow smiles on their faces upon Winn agreeing with their assessment, while Alex shakes her head in fake disgust.

"Okay.... well...." J'onn eventually says, deciding to get them all back on track. "While you were gone, we were discussing some of the finer details of the attack on the bunker. We need to be prepared for whatever we may face. Like Lillian mentioned, it is likely that Lex has significant security devices installed in the facility, while it's just as likely that he has some armed forces as well."

"Yes, that's true." Lena nods, "He probably doesn't have any anywhere near the lab, or whatever, where he is holding Superman. He will want to enjoy being alone with Superman, and doing what he has done to him. But he will have security on patrol in all the areas leading to the place where he and Superman are."

Kara, J'onn and Alex nod their heads at the insight Lena just provided into her brother.

"Okay..... but there is one more thing that we need to consider." Alex says, getting a thoughtful look on her face.

"What is it, Alex?" Kara asks.

"Leviathan." Alex states.

J'onn, Winn, Kara and Lena all grow looks of remembrance on their faces. Ever since Kara was kidnapped by Lex their entire focus has been on Lex and Lillian, not Leviathan. However, they also know that Leviathan has been involved in all this too, helping Lex, even if one of their members did help Kara in the end.

"Yes..... they could be helping Lex..... Lex made it clear to me that they'd been helping him, even if there are some disagreements with that one Leviathan person who saved me." Kara says.

J'onn nods his head.

"It doesn't really matter either way. We need to be prepared for the unexpected, and that includes Leviathan. We are walking in to an armed fortress, as Alex puts it. This is going to be a hard fight, but if we work together, as a team, we will all get out of their safely, with Lex in custody, and with Superman still alive." J'onn says, in a sort of encouraging speech.

"Yeah, okay." Alex nods.

Kara grows a smile on her face.

"I thought I was the one who is supposed to give the hopeful speeches." Kara smirks.

Lena, Alex, Winn and even J'onn chuckle upon Kara saying that. But after a few seconds, they all go quiet again.

"Kara, Alex, can I speak to you both, alone, for a few seconds?" J'onn asks.

"Uhhh.... sure..." Alex says, looking to her sister, in a slight confused voice.

Kara, J'onn and Alex all then walk into a private conference room, away from Winn and Lena. J'onn has done this because he needs to say something to the two sisters before everything happens, just to make sure of things.