Chapter 117 - Magic Kingdom

It is now 8:30AM, and Kara, Lena and Alura have just arrived at the monorail station that will take them into Magic Kingdom. Just as Lena hoped, Alura absolutely loved having to get the tram ride from the car park to the monorail station, it just made the 5-year-old even more excited than she already was.

"We have to get a train to Disney?" Alura asks Lena, confused.

"Yes." Lena nods, "The Magic Kingdom park is basically on it's own little island across this lake. So, to get there from the car park, you either have to take the monorail, or the boat."

"Yeah, and momma does not want us to take the boat. So, we are going to be taking the monorail instead." Kara adds.

"It's not a train?" Alura asks, confused.

"No." Lena replies, "It's like a train, but it's on a raised platform and electric."

"Okay." Alura nods, still in a bit of a confused voice.

"Once we are on the monorail, you'll be able to look out the window and see some cool sights, as we get closer and closer to the park." Kara explains.

"Okay.... but I thought the park had a train?" Alura asks, confused.

Kara chuckles.

"It does." Kara informs her daughter, "This is the monorail that takes you to and from the park. But then inside the park itself, there is a train that circles the entire park, with there being 4 stations, I believe."

"Is the park that big that people need to take a train to get around?" Alura asks, wide-eyed.

Kara and Lena both chuckle.

"No." Lena replies, "The park is very big, but the train is mostly meant as just another ride. We can go on it if you like."

"Hmmm.... maybe.... I want to see it first." Alura says.

"Fair enough." Kara nods back.

Kara, Alura and Lena spend the next 10 minutes queuing up to eventually get on a monorail train. Thankfully, once they are onboard, the family get a nice space near a window, which allows Alura to look out at the view, with awe and excitement on her face. About 4 minutes into the monorail journey, they travel through one of the hotels, which causes Alura's eyes to go wide.

"We are going through a building!" Alura says, excitedly.

Kara and Lena chuckle.

"Yes. This is one of the Disney hotels. It has its own monorail station inside." Lena explains.

"Why are we not staying in this hotel? It looks amazing!" Alura asks, as she continues to look out the window.

"Because staying in this hotel is a little restrictive in terms of places you want to go. Plus, it doesn't have any hotel rooms as big as ours. And it's a lot more difficult to get to all the other parks." Lena explains.

"Oh, okay." Alura nods, and then continues to look out the window.

A few minutes then go by, and the monorail gets closer and closer to the Magic Kingdom park. As this happens, Alura literally starts to bounce in excitement. Kara and Lena both notice this, and are so happy. They both know that to say Alura has been through a lot over the last year is an understatement. So, both mothers are beyond happy to see how incredibly happy and excited their daughter is. It means the world to both of them.

"Look! We are almost there!" Alura says, excitedly, as she turns and looks at Kara and Lena.

Kara and Lena just smile happily at their daughter.

*****************************

It is now about 15 minutes later, and Kara, Lena and Alura have finally made their way into the park, having had to go through a long queue to simply get inside.