Chapter 183 - Leviathan's Lesson

"Vira? What.... what is going on?" Sam asks, in a frightened voice, now standing up and backing away from the computer, even though there is nowhere to go.

Nyssa steps forward and approaches Sam.

"Stay away from me!" Sam yells.

Nyssa continues to approach Sam, and soon the CFO attempts to throw a punch at Nyssa. However, Nyssa easily evades the punch, and pushes Sam up against the wall.

"Get off me!" Sam yells.

"Shush now." Nyssa purrs, "You needn't worry. You won't remember any of this."

Nyssa then pulls something out of one of her pockets, and places something that looks like a crystal in front of Sam's face. Nyssa breaks the crystal, which causes purple dust to come out of it. Sam breathes in the purple dust, her eyes roll into the back of her head, and her head tilts back, before she then falls to the ground, unconscious.

****************

Back at the DEO, the fighting in the main area is still occurring, however, slowly, but surely, the Leviathan agents are beginning to pick off the DEO agents, with the DEO forces getting smaller and smaller. J'onn, for his part, is putting up the best fight of everyone, obviously due to his alien powers.

Soon J'onn sees Lillian, and the woman who must be Talia Al Ghul walking towards him. Talia has a very confident look on her face.

"You come in here and attack my agents!" J'onn roars, "You may have halted Supergirl, for now, but now I will show you what a Green Martian can do."

J'onn goes running towards Talia, who is slowly walking towards the Martian. Once J'onn gets close, Talia shoves Lillian aside, before then evading J'onn, with the Martian stumbling to the side. J'onn quickly regains his footing, and turns to look at Talia again.

"This will be interesting." Talia smirks, as she cocks her head from side to said.

J'onn grows a sneer on his face, before then launching towards Talia again.

Talia, once more, evades J'onn, before then fighting him in hand to hands combat, using her bow as a weapon. Once this fighting begins, J'onn is surprised, because he knows that he should be more powerful, and stronger, than Talia, but he doesn't seem to be. Talia is strong, and she is also fast, faster than J'onn.

J'onn and Talia continue to fight for several more moments, with all the other DEO agents and members of Leviathan fighting around them. While this is happening, Lillian watches on, before reaching into her pocket, and holding the item the Leviathan agent gave her tightly.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the DEO, Kara is continuing to pound away at the nth metal shield, trying to get in. Kara's comms still does not work, but the shield does not block her from being able to use her superhearing to hear what is going on inside. Kara can hear all the fighting, and she can hear that J'onn is fighting the Leviathan leader right now. Kara desperately wants to get in there and help her friends.

As Talia and J'onn continue to fight, J'onn starts to get the upper hand over the Leviathan leader. Talia may be strong, but he now sees that he is stronger than her, and with the use of his phasing ability, he's able to avoid all of her blows. Soon, J'onn punches Talia right in the centre of her torso, which sends her flying across the room, landing at the bottom of the stairs. J'onn then proceeds to march towards Talia, however, he is soon stopped by two largely built Leviathan agents. J'onn begins the fight the two of them, and they are very strong, maybe even stronger than he is. However, despite their strength, they are very slow, so J'onn uses this to his advantage, and deflects all their blows, making them use up a lot of their energy, and they soon both don't react fast enough so that J'onn has a chance to use his mind abilities to delve into their minds, and make them go to sleep.