Chapter 181 - Leviathan's Attack Plan

It is late in the evening, and Lillian is sitting in her room, reading a book, all while she casually eats a lovely lamb dinner that Leviathan has prepared for her. Lillian must admit, Leviathan might be an evil shadow organisation, but they do have some good cooks. The food is absolutely divine.

"Do you have a moment?" Talia says, having just entered Lillian's room.

"Of course." Lillian says, as she swallows her food, and places her book down on the table next to her.

Talia walks over to Lillian and takes a seat facing her. The Leviathan leader than notices that Lillian is drinking some wine, so she decides to pour herself a glass, into the spare wine glass on the table.

"Hmmm.... This is a delightful vintage." Talia hums, as she sips her wine.

"You have an interest in wines?" Lillian asks.

"You could say so." Talia says, "When I was younger..... much younger than I am now..... I did some exploring of the world, when it was young. In my years of exploration one of the things I loved to try from each country I visited, was all their different wines. Some might find it ridiculous, but you can taste the difference in the wine depending on the country the grapes are grown in, which is thanks to the amounts of sun and water the grapes receive each year, as well as the soils."

"You sound like quite the connoisseur." Lillian comments.

Talia scoffs.

"I was." Talia says, taking another sip of wine, "I even wanted to buy my own vineyard, and start my own wine business."

"Why didn't you?" Lillian asks.

Talia chuckles.

"My father had other ideas. He wished for me to follow in his footsteps. At least..... that is what he wanted me to believe." Talia says.

Lillian is surprised about Talia mentioning her father, as the Leviathan leader has never mentioned him to her before. However, Lillian keeps her expression neutral, not wanting to give away any of her emotions.

"My father was the founder of this organisation." Talia continues, "He built it from the ground up. I know you have wondered whether I am human or alien, or something else entirely. But the honest answer is I'm not sure. My father claimed that he landed here on Earth, from somewhere beyond the stars, but my father was never a truthful man. All I know is that thanks to my father's discoveries, and his creation of this organisation, myself and my sister have our long lives, just as he did."

"What happened to him?" Lillian asks.

Talia scoffs again, and looks Lillian in the eyes for a few moments, before then downing the remainder of wine.

"I killed him." Talia says.

Lillian can't help but show a surprised expression on her face this time, even if she knows she should have been expecting such an answer. Honestly, Lillian just didn't expect Talia to admit to something like that.

"My father, he claimed that I was his heir, and when the time was right, I would take over Leviathan from him. But that time never came. He just liked to use me as his little puppet, to do as he said, and pretend to love me. Meanwhile, I could see how his mind had lost the focus as to what Leviathan was meant to be. He began exposing himself. He made his existence known to key figures around the world. He stirred up wars when they weren't needed, all for his own entertainment. So, eventually, a day came where I laid down my sword in front of my father, and I challenged him. A fight to the death. His response was to laugh at me. But he wasn't laughing a few minutes later, when I beat him, and sunk my sword straight through his heart." Talia says, now growing a sneer on her face.