Chapter 119 - Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure

It is now the following day, and Lena wakes up first, extracting herself from Kara's grip, and finds a text she must have received from Jess the previous night.

Jess (to Lena): I was able to book you a table at Cinderella's Royal Table tomorrow (for you) at 7PM.

Lena looks at the text, and sees that it was sent to her at 1AM in the morning, meaning Jess is talking about tomorrow, not today.

Lena (to Jess): That's great! Thank you so much Jess!

Lena puts her phone away, not expecting a response from her former assistant, seeing as it's still the early hours of the morning in National City, while it is currently 9AM in Florida.

After Lena puts her phone away, she heads to the bathroom to do her morning business, before she then walks out into the kitchen/living room area and makes herself a coffee. While Lena is waiting for her coffee to make itself, she heads into Alura's bedroom, wanting to check on her precious little girl.

Once Lena walks inside Alura's bedroom, she sees that the young girl is already awake, talking with her Minnie and Mickie mouse toys, as she plays with them. Lena can't help but watch for a few moments, with a big smile on her face. Lena knows that this is totally going to make her buy a bunch more toys for Alura, as this sight is so very cute.

"Alura?" Lena eventually calls out softly.

Alura looks up at Lena, and smiles happily at her.

"Momma." Alura says.

Lena walks over to Alura, and then takes a seat on the bed next to her.

"Morning, darling." Lena says, placing a kiss on the five-year-old's cheek.

"Morning, momma." Alura replies.

"How long have you been awake?" Lena asks.

"Not long." Alura replies.

"Okay." Lena nods, "Well, would you like me to order us some room service for breakfast?"

"Yes." Alura nods.

"Alright, what do you want?" Lena asks, with a caring smile on her face.

"Uhhmmmmm.... muffins?" Alura requests.

Lena chuckles.

"How about I get them to bring us up a bunch of different pastries and muffins, and even pancakes?" Lena suggests.

"Yes!" Alura nods, eagerly.

"Alright then." Lena smiles, placing another kiss on the top of Alura's head this time, "You stay there. Mommy isn't awake yet. I'll go order us our food, and then once it arrives, we'll come lay in here to eat it."

"Okay." Alura smiles.

"You just play with your toys for a little while longer." Lena smiles, as she walks out of the room.

Once Lena leaves Alura's room, she makes a call to room service to request the food that she wants for breakfast. The food arrives about 10 minutes later, and after Lena gives the hotel staff a big tip, she takes the food into Alura's room, on a big tray.

"Okay, the food is here, darling." Lena says.

"Good. I'm hungry." Alura says, with a nod.

Lena chuckles.

Lena places the food tray on the bed, before she then gets into the bed, under the covers, next to Alura, and brings the tray onto both of their laps.